AC Formula Agile @ Mills Metropark - Monday 06 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Craig, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. I've just spent the last 3 hours trying to fix AC & I've only managed to make things worse.

Im sorry but I will have to sign out, start times on event are wrong ? (I guess it should be 20:00 UTC instead of 19:00 UTC) and Im on tight schedule tonight so better to leave now then during the race.

What happened? you was on the Practice sever a while ago?
I was getting the same signs - loss of sound - that led to horrible stuttering in Sunday's race. This was whilst sat in the pits:

the pits.jpg

those were fun races. And the car is brilliant. so hard to keep under control, but so rewarding when you just keep the momentum going.
I did the quali with both TC and ABS on. I was accelerating at maximum and ppl were flying past me when exiting corner ... I was so stressed that in practice I was almost 3 seconds faster ...
1st race was so thrilling with last lap overtakes, close call accidents, lock-ups, and defending. really fun.
2nd race - I was caught somehow in the accident of turn 2. @HF2000 can't believe how you've passed between the cars and keeping the momentum :)) first I thought the racer who hit me didn't wait, but from his perspective, it was a gap and I took a tighter race line. Sorry Han. Car Radar was useless with those cars because the symbol is so small, it shows only the front axle or something...

but I worked my consistency which with the exception of a few laps, the other 17-18 out of 23 were within 0.150 of each other. So I keep improving :D

Any advice on what do I improve next?

EDIT: idk if it was the track or the car, but I was having only 60-65 fps, sometimes even 50, when in GT3's, with 15 cars at the start it doesn't drop under 70 and then it stays at 75 (that's maxed for my monitor). Did you guys have similar problems?

those were fun races. And the car is brilliant. so hard to keep under control, but so rewarding when you just keep the momentum going.
I did the quali with both TC and ABS on. I was accelerating at maximum and ppl were flying past me when exiting corner ... I was so stressed that in practice I was almost 3 seconds faster ...
1st race was so thrilling with last lap overtakes, close call accidents, lock-ups, and defending. really fun.
2nd race - I was caught somehow in the accident of turn 2. @HF2000 can't believe how you've passed between the cars and keeping the momentum :)) first I thought the racer who hit me didn't wait, but from his perspective, it was a gap and I took a tighter race line. Sorry Han. Car Radar was useless with those cars because the symbol is so small, it shows only the front axle or something...

but I worked my consistency which with the exception of a few laps, the other 17-18 out of 23 were within 0.150 of each other. So I keep improving :D

Any advice on what do I improve next?

EDIT: idk if it was the track or the car, but I was having only 60-65 fps, sometimes even 50, when in GT3's, with 15 cars at the start it doesn't drop under 70 and then it stays at 75 (that's maxed for my monitor). Did you guys have similar problems?
Yes, I had the same experience. I was constant 6s slower then the fast guys. Now I am not a very good driver but such a difference is not normal. I asked Enzo in the last minutes of qually and he advised me to set in the car the TC at 5/10. That worked magically and I could match your pace in race 1 even without practice with this setting.

And no problem for the incident, Raresch. Actually I don't remember it in all the rumble at that moment. I have more a problem with the bump I got from a blue car in race 1, lap 1 which got me off track and put me from 4th to the last position with a considerable gap to you. From my perspective I think the driver of the blue car should have act on the golden rule and waited for me.

Congrats to the podiums and thanks Craig for organising. This car is really a lot of fun!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing