AC Formula Agile @ Mills Metropark - Monday 06 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey I would also like to sign up, will be nice challenge trying to contain that corner exit oversteer for 25 mins :D Could you also give me Alfa Romeo skin, sent you a PM with steam ID.

Sadly you are only able to choose which default skin you would like to use (using your steam ID) ...A custom skin could be used if it was on the server and every driver agreed to uploaded it in AC, that I doubt would be very unlikely.

Sadly you are only able to choose which default skin you would like to use (using your steam ID) ...A custom skin could be used if it was on the server and every driver agreed to uploaded it in AC, that I doubt would be very unlikely.
Aha, but couldnt I pick one of those 6 that are in opening post ? Thats what I thought, either Giovinazzi or Raikkonen.

Hello, I would like to sign up, please. I've attached a basic setup, with adjusted wings, tires pressures and fuel for the race.

I'd like to give this set up a try...... Can you explain where/how to install it?

BTW - I'd may like give this race a try. Is the server up at this time? I can't find it (using CM)

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back