AC Formula Agile @ Mills Metropark - Monday 06 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can’t make it tonight Craig. Too much pain to do anything at the moment. Really sorry.
Hope everyone has a good race. It’s a tricky track. I was on the other evening and couldnt stay on the black bits. See you Wednesday.

Can’t make it tonight Craig. Too much pain to do anything at the moment. Really sorry.
Hope everyone has a good race. It’s a tricky track. I was on the other evening and couldnt stay on the black bits. See you Wednesday.
Ken, this race is for next week.

Seriously? The link goes to a thread (and post) that's almost 9 years old now.

Is this legit? If so, does it apply to ALL races n the RD servers? Meaning for other sims as well? Or just for AC?

It's not 'click me' bait. Look @ the last time it was edited - I guess it saves people having to wade through all the other password changes in the last nine years.

I've just been on the server & the password works fine. As has 'Paul McCock' :confused: :cautious: .

Last edited:
It's not 'click me' bait. Look @ the last time it was edited - I guess it saves people having to wade through all the other password changes in the last nine years.

I've just been on the server & the password works fine. As has 'Paul McCock' :confused: :cautious: .
OK - Thanks. So I guess this now goes for all races on all RD servers then?

Huge thanks for putting on tonight's race @Craig Dunkley - and congrats to the podium guys, it was nice to see you for a lap or two in R2 :laugh: @Enzo Fazzi thanks for the setup, really appreciated:thumbsup: - and for the fuel tip on TS, I used it in R2 and ran out right on the finish line:sneaky:

Well it's the last one of '19, so time to say MASSIVE thanks to Craig for a year full of absolutely great events:inlove:, you try and please so many people, we really appreciate your efforts matey, hope you have a happy, healthy and successful New Year:D

Thanks too for the amazing racing, fairness and banter to everyone I've 'met' here this year, a great and happy New Year to you all:thumbsup:

Wrong thread John :confused:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing