AC Formula Abarth @ Zandvoort - Saturday 24th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
btw i got the new Ferrari TM wheel with the cool grip... feels nice but havnt tried it yet... feels a bit nicer than the TM leather.
Oh the 599XX wheel? Awesome, been considering it, but not sure if it's worth the price tag just for a slightly bigger, Alcantara-wrapped version of the same thing I've got already lol.

for sure its overpriced... but i had funds from the sale of my wheels in AU so yeah... I'll probably just use it for everything as opposed to switching

(Practicing)
Well this is fine, nice and nippy car fun around the corners and not terrible down the straights *lightly touches kerb* FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have tested them all, and have come to the conclusion that there are only 2 kerbs that you can touch without spinning/crashing/slowing yourself down.

Good field, shame I can't chase the rear, depending what track car next sat is, I'll get practicing from Monday on. Unless track is silverstone in a classic saloon car, then I'm out again. They should build housing tower blocks on silverstone, and fill with ? Nah won't say that bit, libel. :(

Heya Chris, if there's an empty spot at 8pm, can I promote myself from 'out' back up to 'very very very distant chance I will make it for the race if I can be prebooked'? ...Y'know just on the off chance that I *accidentally* spill wine all over dinner hosts' carpet and then have to rush home as a sign of contrition.

Heya Chris, if there's an empty spot at 8pm, can I promote myself from 'out' back up to 'very very very distant chance I will make it for the race if I can be prebooked'? ...Y'know just on the off chance that I *accidentally* spill wine all over dinner hosts' carpet and then have to rush home as a sign of contrition.
Of course you can be pre-booked :)

I should probably say 'in' at some point. :cautious:
Yeah might be a good idea :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline