AC Formula Abarth vs Evora GTC @ Nordschleife - Tue 16th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for leaving. With about 10 minutes left in qualifying, the power went out in hour house for 10 sec. Computer was on a UPS so I stayed connected, but my wheel was not and it reset.

In the pits I could see the wheel moving in game so I thought it was ok (I didn't go on track to completely make sure). When the race started, I had no FFB at all. I tried to make do with it,but after a lap it just wasn't working. I should have exited the game and then rejoined, and I would have been OK since there was time left in qualifying. I learned to do that next time :/

Fun race. Kind of messy for me at the begining. Sorry for the people I may block at the first part. I was on penalty but was moved as far from the center of the track as I could.
After having a clear track was able to break my personal laps until reached th 6 minutes mark.

@Ronny Nunez , you really were smoking. Well done mate

Thx for this nice event.
Was able to take some realy close impressions of the evora back from Liviu Tirun :) yes thats how it should be, fair and fast :) After 4th lap i was in trance-mode and waked up when the resultscreen popped in. Grats to Ronny Nunez :)
And also big thx for the tipp to go with hard tyres :)

Thank's guys, to be fair I've done many laps in this track for the last month so I had a bit of an advantage :p Anyway the combo was super fun to drive, had never tried the Lotus GTC before, what an awesome little car that likes to be thrown around :)

See ya guys at the next one :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years