AC Formula Abarth vs Evora GTC @ Nordschleife - Tue 16th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
rd-race-nurbsnoopy-abarthvsevora.jpg

The 'Ring awaits
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Cars: Tatuus Formula Abarth, Lotus Evora GTC, GX
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife by Snoopy (DOWNLOAD)

Booking: No booking (pickup mode enabled)
Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (60 minutes)
Race: 19:30 GMT 6 laps (~ 45 minutes)

About the cars:
The two cars do the same laptimes at the Nordschleife. The Formula Abarth is faster at the corners and the Evora GTC has a higher top speed.

Special Notes:
  • Join the server from 18:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT. If you can't join in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else. If you don't join till 19:15 GMT, your spot will be given to another racer
  • Being on teamspeak is highly recommended for this event, even if you don't have a microphone. That way you will be able to hear (and give) warnings from other players during the race..
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums just before the server starts.
  • The tarmac is in almost perfect condition.
  • Mechanical damage will be set to 100%.
  • Tyre wear will be set to 1x.
  • Fuel consumption is on [suited accordingly so the Abarth can finish].
  • Minimum attendance: 10 cars
  • Don't forget to tell me what car you will be driving so I can prepare the entry list.

Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here*
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

*Breach of a Golden Rule will lead to a 30 day suspension of the offender's license

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for having fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List
  1. Akis Kevrekidis [Abarth]
  2. Frank van Oeveren [Abarth]
  3. Stephen Sekhon [Abarth]
  4. Jim Liak [Evora GX]
  5. Ronny Nunez [Evora GTC]
  6. Fred Locklear [Abarth]
  7. Kristoffer Somby [Abarth]
  8. Brett Hollran [Abarth]
  9. vaggelis kordogiannis [Abarth]
  10. Oskar Malmström [Abarth]
  11. Fernando Deutsch [Evora GTC]
  12. Liviu Tiron [Evora GTC]
  13. Lee Russell [Evora GTC]
  14. Bernhard Schreyek [Abarth]
  15. Volker Arndt [Evora GTC]
  16. Thomas Adolphsen [Abarth]
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -

Nice, I will be in with the Abarth. If you don't know the track properly it will be a lot easier with the Abarth, I like the Evora more but with the Abarth I can finish a lap without crashing :-P

It is? At least for me is is a little bit faster. Ok since i have until tomorrow to enlist , i will do some testing tonight i will tell you my final choice!!! But thanks anyway!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back