AC Formula Abarth @ Vallelunga - Saturday 7 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I know I dont need to teach you how to drive (because Im not the fastest guy myself), but lets all remember that this is the track where is many possible divebomb corners.

properline.jpg

If car ahead you drive that green line it doesn't mean you can dive inside and likely hit the opponent. If you are already side of him at the straight, thats another thing.

Sorry if I sound judging. but many of my MP races have ended like this.

Attachments

• properline.jpg
    properline.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 265
Got home 2 minutes ago from work, if 3 people don't show maybe I can still get some spot XD. Have fun tonight guys! Awesome combo!

God dammit!:mad: What is it that people cant take that first lap carefully.
And another thing. why, oh why some people cant drive behind another.
When many cars driving in a group and battle then braking points ain't the same when you are driving alone. Allways there is somebody who hit the rear. Those people have no patience at all.

I wated this race so much and here we are again:cry:

Well, I need to drive faster, then I dont need to drive in midlegroup were all the accident happen. Mostly.:sneaky:

God dammit!:mad: What is it that people cant take that first lap carefully.
And another thing. why, oh why some people cant drive behind another.
When many cars driving in a group and battle then braking points ain't the same when you are driving alone. Allways there is somebody who hit the rear. Those people have no patience at all.

I wated this race so much and here we are again:cry:

Well, I need to drive faster, then I dont need to drive in midlegroup were all the accident happen. Mostly.:sneaky:

Hey, sorry that was partly my fault =/ What happened is we were 3 wide and since my ping was high it had a netcode collision to my right. I didn't feel it but I definately saw someone come perpendicular to my face.

On a better note. Catalin, nice battle halfway through the race and the pack behind him. I really enjoyed it. =]

Thanks RD for setting up the event.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back