- Oct 9, 2010
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 29,99 Euro
Car: Formula Abarth
Track: Vallelunga Club
Booking: 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (40 laps)
- Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT onwards, which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time, make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT, so your spot can go to somebody else.
- Passwords are sent through private message on the forums before the booking starts.
- Minimum attendance: 5 cars.
- Grip levels at the start of the race will be slightly lower than usual. The track will become faster by the lap.
- We race with 100% mechanical damage.
- We race with 1x Tyre wear.
- We race with Fuel consumption on.
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @@RaceDepartment
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience, so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's about having fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.
- Frank van Oeveren
- Cayd Breslin
- Henri Sinik
- Risto Kappet