AC Formula Abarth @ Silverstone - Sat 24 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
great race, fun, but I have to wonder how it is possible that departing see so sudden movements or wrong? Unfortunately there is still no replay and then I do not want to name names because I do not have the complete picture of the incident, however, I came upon a car at the start, but I was not hit with the side of the car but with the front! It did not seem to have lost control of it being touched by another car at the first corner and then another rider passed me tagliandomi clearly the road, I had to brake suddenly to not do even an accident. I do not want controversy, it was a race with points but just for fun, but the fact remains that some episodes are not nice to look at. Sorry for the long post, the next race and congratulations to the winners!

@Magnus Lindberg then i hope this driver waited for you and gave back position.

If not please send an incident report as that behaviour is a breach of our golden rules.

People that hit other drivers and take off shouldn't be racing here as that's public server behaviour.

Grrrrr :mad:....that was a bad race for me on server #1, once again I have kept myself away from trouble. I did get bumped by someone at the first hairpin but no damage was done and I kept my place....I made 3 costly mistakes that dropped me from 6th-8th place down to 20th....I did eventually finish 12th but frustrated by my own mistakes...however these Formula Abarth cars are great to race and look forward to racing them again...bring it on :thumbsup:

Mixed feelings..
Q session was really close. Race started ok, but I was hit in lap 2 by someone a dropped back to 11. Made it up to 5, but lost two position in last lap, because my son started to scream in the other room and I lost concentration. Good race anyway :)

Highlights video (uploading)

I apologize that i couldn't participate in the race, i had some problems with my graphics card in practice and qualification.

At least i was able to set one good time in quali, and have learned a little bit. :)

@Magnus Lindberg then i hope this driver waited for you and gave back position.

If not please send an incident report as that behaviour is a breach of our golden rules.

People that hit other drivers and take off shouldn't be racing here as that's public server behaviour.

@Bram Hengeveld I don't know who it was... He tried to overtake when he had no chance to succeed... After the second time I retired.

Mixed feelings..
Q session was really close. Race started ok, but I was hit in lap 2 by someone a dropped back to 11. Made it up to 5, but lost two position in last lap, because my son started to scream in the other room and I lost concentration. Good race anyway :)

Highlights video (uploading)

Sorry Michal, i hit you but it was not especially. We can call this incident but Im really sorry. I lost win at last cornel. Its cool to leave penalty's for the race? I ran OUTSIDE and get 5 seconds. This is not okay this is funny

Sorry Michal, i hit you but it was not especially. We can call this incident but Im really sorry. I lost win at last cornel. Its cool to leave penalty's for the race? I ran OUTSIDE and get 5 seconds. This is not okay this is funny

A'ha, now i know how i won :D in last lap i overtook Tobias and then u on the final straight ! Yey ! I didnt know if i really won or not until now, i did not trust the results after race :D thank you

Race was good fun but I need to spend some time understanding and testing setups - I just took a stab and had to live with it. I like to race all of the sims available today with the little time I have - master of none.

Hey, is there a way to determine my own latency/ping? A few cars had latency of over 200 ms making it hard to race close. It would be good to know what I am at during a race, I would give more room if I knew my latency was high.

Hey, is there a way to determine my own latency/ping? A few cars had latency of over 200 ms making it hard to race close. It would be good to know what I am at during a race, I would give more room if I knew my latency was high.

You can just check in the timing/score list in the menu or via TAB during driving. Should be right next to your name.

First lap has been the apocalypse for me, I was hit and I found myself 16th instead of 6th. Then good come back for me, some nice overtaking...when I was 8th back to Moravec I realized that I forgot to change fuel quantity for the race :cry:

I went to pit-stop keeping the position back to Moravec, but for a while I was even in 1th position (it is a horrible bug!!).

Then I tried to overtake Moravec and I hit him, but no problem for him, only for me :(

I finished 6th, thanks to Moravec's son!! :laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back