AC Formula Abarth @ Nurburgring Sprint - Monday 26th October 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice race guys! I qualified at the middle position, so I had many drivers to compete during the race :). @Tobias Röhner you may noticed that I was in panic when you tried to overtake me, but this is sth that has to do with myself. You drove very well and I knew that you could overtake me, but I just tried to play with your nerves a little! :D
Well, can someone explain to me why the lap times were much worse than the qualify round? I suppose that the medium tyres instead of the soft ones made a big difference, but I didn't even approached my personal best that I did in qualification... And after 14th lap where I crashed my car at a wall, I could not go under 1.32...

@kedy89 congratulations for the victory, you came late but it seems that it was too easy for you! Would you like to share your secret setup with us? ;)
In the race you had battles, more fuel, different tyres, which should make the difference.

And i think Tobi didn't changed anything in the setup.... :p

Cheers for the race guys :)

Man I love open wheelers :D! Didn't really expect me to be up there not having driven the car in at least half a year. Have to say it's really nice to drive now, didn't like it back then.

Got pole with around 3 tenths gap to Leon in second, felt like I could've gone 1:27 if I had nailed a perfect lap. Top start, kept the lead and could open a small gap thanks to the guys behind me battling. Tyres started to fall off around lap 11, from that point on @Si started to catch up. Last few laps were all about staying on track (tyres at 91 front 93 rear) and ahead of Simon. A few more laps and you would've got past me.

@Knightly_ I was on factory settings with TC/ABS, don't know though what that means for the Tatuus :D. Felt like low level, still managed to flatspot my tyres though (at least I think I did, didn't show on the damage indicator, but the wheel was vibrating quite a bit).

@Anthemius was the default one :roflmao:. I've got pretty much no idea how to do a proper setup except for wings and gear ratios. Lap time difference was due to tyre compound and fuel load, my best in race on mediums was around 1s slower than quali on softs.

Thanks for the race.

This was my first race after 3 months break, but unfortunately everything went wrong. First had an incident on first lap and lost lots of time and after that on 5th lap game crashed. I rejoined to race and finished 4 laps behind :(

Hopefully that crash was one time thing only. See you next race.

I cant this week mate, i don't even know if i have that track...

But we've had the bedroom done and a few new other things, so until i move my setup into the spare room im off the PC :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back