AC Formula Abarth @ Nurburgring GP - Sun 25th May

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
733-1394279940-407871ab8831305cf7cae2772e61f8fc.jpg

Punching above their weight. This plucky Italian spec-series has proven to be an absolute hit, and now it's going to tackle the Baby 'Ring!

To all non-licensed Racedepartment members who wish to race online.

Important changes:
Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
Special Notes:
  • As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. There are no exceptions to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
  • How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
  • Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out, your name goes in the black book. Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 31 drivers listed in this book. You must give us notice!
Track: Nurburgring GP
Cars: Formula Abarth (Tatuus FA01)

Booking: 19:00 AEST (09:00 GMT) 60 mins
Practice: 20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) 30 mins
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT) 15 mins
Race: 20:45 AEST (10:45 GMT) 15 Laps

Password (Server and Teamspeak): click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry list:
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. James Scanlan
  3. Michael Young
  4. Grzesiek Zabielski
  5. Available
  6. Available
  7. Available
  8. Available
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available
  21. Available
  22. Available
  23. Available
  24. Available
  25. Available

Last edited:
only 2 of us? =/

Looks like it so far.
If you both want to bail it's fine. Can't really race with two.

I'm getting really annoyed about this though.
I asked specifically what days and cars peopled wanted to race, and Sunday Night and open wheelers were among the most popular, yet hardly anyone signs up. :mad:

And around 25 people voted on the poll, so I can't understand why the numbers are always so low. :O_o:

Ugh.

Last edited:
My guess is friday night and saturday nights are the best as there is no work on weekends?
Well the Nordschleife GT3 race had good numbers originally, then we had the update which kinda wrecked it a bit.

I was amazed we got 7 guys on such short notice, which was great. But I half suspect it was simply because it was the Ring and GT3.

Hi Chris,

I love the Abarth and more than happy to receive another kicking, but can only really commit to one race a week.

It takes away time from real commitments like cleaning up dog poo;)

I'll drop into a GT or Abarth next weekend.

Ashley

Hi Chris,

I love the Abarth and more than happy to receive another kicking, but can only really commit to one race a week.

It takes away time from real commitments like cleaning up dog poo;)

I'll drop into a GT or Abarth next weekend.

Ashley

Not a problem mate :)

Real life commitments should always take precedence.
I'm hoping the numbers will steadily grow.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 488 39.2%