AC Formula Abarth @ Nordschleife - Sat 21 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well I am not particular happy after this race with the way people have been acting after incidents. It seems like drivers are missing the point of club racing. It is not about the race itself, it is also about having fun and gaining experience.
I myself crashed a hell of a lot too, (hence my first laptime of 23 minutes, also related to the pitstop laptime bug on the schleife) but I continued driving. Tried catching up with Martin Faber and Mark Gormley after waiting for them at start finish (Back to pits is your friend when crashing). Later in the race after crashing once again I had a great time driving with @Tobias Röhner , waiting for each other when we crash, just to get mroe experience with close racing and battling and to have fun.
A shocking 45% dropout this race. Just 'don't want to hotlap' etc. There is an option to wait for somebody in pitlane or whereever safe just to rejoin and battle it with them out, you do not have to win to have fun! If you agree to pretend nothing happend (just AC counting you one lap down) with somebody, you can still have amazing fights...
I want to thank the 5 guys that stayed with me to the end very much. You make hosting an event worth my time.

Fair enough and if it was due to accident, would have stayed (as i always do) but after a "server unavailable" again, I couldn't be bothered this time. In the last event with the 235i I got disconnected on lap 1 so rejoined and waited for people in the pits to have some racing but honestly, I am getting really tired on AC online...every time, there seems to be something!

In any case, Thank you for organizing the event :thumbsup:

@Ricardo .. I left because my ingame frooze AGAIN and bounced off really hard on a straight piece of road. Just don't know whats wrong with my computer!! Won't race anymore until my comp is fixed again! :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back