AC Formula Abarth @ Newbury - Fri 12th Sept. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

I have done the prep work but unfortunately the only driving I will be doing is to drop my wife in at a bloody Robby Williams concert.

By the way when it comes to the usual "What's next then?" question. This week I drove hill climbs. Lake Louise is actually a circuit. It would be a bit weird to race but it is very cool and @Michael Young would be there in a second.
Kutch + Lake Louise = Oh Yeah:thumbsup:

I have done the prep work but unfortunately the only driving I will be doing is to drop my wife in at a bloody Robby Williams concert.

By the way when it comes to the usual "What's next then?" question. This week I drove hill climbs. Lake Louise is actually a circuit. It would be a bit weird to race but it is very cool and @Michael Young would be there in a second.
Kutch + Lake Louise = Oh Yeah:thumbsup:

Hmmm, it's a massive track and the textures seem to be quite large, which is why there's been:
Reports of low frame rates with less than 2gb Vram

There's so much scenery that it's pretty tough on even some of the high-end rigs.
Also the pit garages are a bit dodgy.
Personally I think we should wait for a bit before hosting an event on that track, just for bug fixes and graphical optimisations.

It looks very nice though. Perhaps we could do like a Supercar road trip thing for a few laps one night :)

So gutted I didn't load my setup correctly, would have loved to have been up front fighting for 1st. Was looking forward to this race too as I had worked on my consistency which I have been sorely lacking lately.
Had a look at the replay and looks like there were some good battles!! Looking forward to the next race :)

So gutted I didn't load my setup correctly, would have loved to have been up front fighting for 1st. Was looking forward to this race too as I had worked on my consistency which I have been sorely lacking lately.
Had a look at the replay and looks like there were some good battles!! Looking forward to the next race :)
So sorry about taking you out at the start :( feeling bad :cry:

Wow, that was just awesome!
Such close racing!

Really glad we didn't have to cancel this one, because even with only 6-7 people, it was incredible.

Race result, thanks to Tony for finding this brilliant program!
Untitled.jpg

Really unfortunate Jeremy, Hopefully you won't do it again :D

Epic win for @Chris Stacey started from the very last!

I just had a looked at the replay and damn, brave overtake on the inside in the second last corner on the second last lap! That was one of the best battles I've had, this turned out to be an awesome race, It was nice to see @Tony Binelli leading for a while too :thumbsup::thumbsup:

NSWLdJV.jpg

Went and did some iRacing and those guys have no spatial awareness got taking out on the 7th lap by a slow guys trying to stay in front of me and was blocking

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%