AC Formula Abarth @ Nürburgring - Sat 31 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ow damn, that explains the ridiculous consistency of some.

@Mitja Bonca I think it is partly in game already as I have had 2 crashes where 1 of my wheels got stuck so I couldn't steer properly anymore. And 1 time my car would only steer to the left after I got suicide bombed in the first corner.

OT: Sign me up.

Ow damn, that explains the ridiculous consistency of some.
You can easily spot the ppl who don't use tire wear and fuel usage. When in race, they can do the same (or faster) times they did in qualifying. Plus they are ultra fast at the first laps where the cars have full tanks.

But that's just the alpha phase of mp. Fuel and tyre wear will be server side settings later on.

You can easily spot the ppl who don't use tire wear and fuel usage. When in race, they can do the same (or faster) times they did in qualifying. Plus they are ultra fast at the first laps where the cars have full tanks.

But that's just the alpha phase of mp. Fuel and tyre wear will be server side settings later on.

If there is (in multiplayer only mode), isn`t this decided by the server, to use or not to use these functions like fuel usage and tire wear?

Because it would be really strange that this would be a decision of a individual.
Personally I have all set like in normal life (so x1) and I still can do same laps the whole race. So it means this is not yet implemented into the online racing (I`m almost 100% sure).

If there is (in multiplayer only mode), isn`t this decided by the server, to use or not to use these functions like fuel usage and tire wear?

Because it would be really strange that this would be a decision of a individual.
Personally I have all set like in normal life (so x1) and I still can do same laps the whole race. So it means this is not yet implemented into the online racing (I`m almost 100% sure).

It isn't decided by the server yet. I'm 100% sure about it.

Of course there is tire wear and fuel usage if you set the according options properly. That's how we run the races here at rd. You shouldn't have any doubts about it. 1x means 1x in both single and multiplayer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back