AC Formula Abarth @ Mugello - Sat 10 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Also I had a ping of 149 so when I would get close to a car in front they would start to jitter around quite a bit. Not sure if that was my ping or just part of the Alpha not being quite optimized. Otherwise it was very smooth and a great race.

Thanks to you all - this was my 1st MP Race ever and it was absolutely fantastic. Didn't make too many mistakes, had some close fights and overall great respectul and fair racing and even managed to improve my PB 2 times (1,8s overall faster).
The only other time I tried MP was with GT 5 and it was so frustratingly bad that I never tried again. If this race here on Racedepartment is any indication of the quality of racing, then I'm in for the long haul.
Thanks too for the help/support for setting up to Bram - See you soon. Now I'm back to training, I have to work on consistency and speed.

It was fun! I had trouble lappin some guys but I blame AC for not having the flags implemented yet!

Yes, even with flags some guys will leave the sand-traps in front of your car. And by the way @Akis Kevrekidis, you had a great race but we both could screw up the race at some last cornels, just saying

And here is results of the race at Server 1
wNqxFsW.jpg

eNo1Jyb.jpg

Again - thanks for having me. I was really nervous, driving with a pad and having no experience at all. But it was way better than I even hoped.
I'm already saving up for a wheel but it will take me another 2-3 months before I own my dreamset (Fanatec CSW+Pedals), I can't wait to get even more fun out of this game - but till then the Gamepad will have to do.

Had a great time in this race. I put soft tires on for race. After lap 8 or so they just fell off a cliff and my lap times suffered terribly. :unsure: Oh well lesson learned for next time. ;)

@Tobias Röhner
Please Adjust your user name for the next time you enter a RD server.
Tobias Röhner is the name to use, with the correct letters please. No special custom letters in your surname.

thanks Rupe.

This Rule applies to all drivers:

If you join a RACDEPARTMENT.COM server please use your real name that matches your account name. Failure to do this, may result in your participation of the event being suspended.

@Tobias Röhner
Please Adjust your user name for the next time you enter a RD server.
Tobias Röhner is the name to use, with the correct letters please. No special custom letters in your surname.

thanks Rupe.

This Rule applies to all drivers:

If you join a RACDEPARTMENT.COM server please use your real name that matches your account name. Failure to do this, may result in your participation of the event being suspended.
I don't think that @Tobias Röhner was intentionally doing this as it does state in AC release notes that "- Extended characters in player names, are not supported yet".

This is probably why his name had a strange character. ;)

To confirm I came 8th - James Moran 7th
Also as I had quite a high ping - was I lagging - would hate to mess up some one's race due to lag

no, but i eventually found a way to record the whole races with the ingame replay-recorder.

im gonna try this out in the next race tomorrow. today i dont have time... -> school until 19:30GMT
Interesting.. How can you do that? I changed the setting in the replay.ini but didn't work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back