AC Formula Abarth @ Monza - Saturday May 7th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry, enjoyed practice & qualifying, but jpwrx7 had a weird issue where he started the race in the pits, so I bailed to try & help. No luck. Next time!!!

Sorry, enjoyed practice & qualifying, but jpwrx7 had a weird issue where he started the race in the pits, so I bailed to try & help. No luck. Next time!!!
I think he clicked drive when the timer was at less than 10 seconds to end. The game automatically sends the player to the pits in that case.

If everyone was ok with it I could have restarted the race:)

I think he clicked drive when the timer was at less than 10 seconds to end. The game automatically sends the player to the pits in that case.

If everyone was ok with it I could have restarted the race:)
I was trying to talk to him and explain what was wrong, and I was trying to talk to you about restarting the race, but only after Lorenzo joined did I realize that my microphone was not on :O_o:

I was trying to talk to him and explain what was wrong, and I was trying to talk to you about restarting the race, but only after Lorenzo joined did I realize that my microphone was not on :O_o:
It is alright mate. I will do a guide with common mistakes that newcomers make, as it is becoming a constant situation throughout firstcomers (I had the same in my first races:p).

No worries guys! He was having issues w/ a repair he'd tried to make to his headset last minute & though we could hear him, he couldn't hear any of us. Was best to just dip out & let you guys have your fun - we'll come back for more, don't worry!!! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%