Resource icon

Skins Formula Abarth - Lotus Type 125 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The pictures look great. However you should check the uploaded files. When I install the files I do get the original ShemeA_1 skin of the car. Or Maybe I did something wrong. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The pictures look great. However you should check the uploaded files. When I install the files I do get the original ShemeA_1 skin of the car. Or Maybe I did something wrong. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:
mayby you did something wrong well u must have works fine for me ,,, are you changing the skin in game?

I get the #74 in red and white scheme when i download the files. Checked it in game and checked the preview pic in the downloaded zip file. Neither are the Lotus livery.

I did download the files again using the above Download now button. Uzip the files. And again the #74 car livery appears. Please check the also the Post from Lee Allen. Sorry for my poor English....Greetings from Holland.

I did download the files again using the above Download now button. Uzip the files. And again the #74 car livery appears. Please check the also the Post from Lee Allen. Sorry for my poor English....Greetings from Holland.
really strange i have it in my game works perfect one of the easiest games to skin?

The skin It looks very well indeed. The problem must be the 53 old computer-nerd I am. I will try it later again. I wil let you know soon as it works for me.
Look m8 ,, I do not know what else to do I Have the mod installed on my pc it works fine ,
Just try and install the Livery on its own its the file that is 22MB Just try that without any of the other files ,,,:thumbsup:

Look m8 ,, I do not know what else to do I Have the mod installed on my pc it works fine ,
Just try and install the Livery on its own its the file that is 22MB Just try that without any of the other files ,,,:thumbsup:
;)Yes it works. The problem was: I expected to see the new skin in the car menu. So i did not look any further ingame. The car looks amazing. Thx for your patience. Never to old to learn.

You Guys can disagree all you want could not care less .. The skin works fine on my PC If you do not know how to install mods after I gave clear instructions then Again could not care less ,,,:thumbsup:

Anyone Interested in This New Update I Just Made for Myself :thumbsup:
2013-11-25_00003.jpg
2013-11-25_00001.jpg
2013-11-25_00002.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%