AC Formula Abarth @ Donington GP Mon June 23 2014 (PDT)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!
TatuusFA01.jpg

What do you get when you match 1000lbs and 200hp. A Tatus load of fun! Join in for one of the most fun cars that is bound to give you great racing action!

To all non-licensed Racedepartment members who wish to race online.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Important changes: Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
Special Notes:
  • As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
  • Book your slots in time from 01:00 GMT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 02:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
  • How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
  • Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 27 drivers listed in this book,
Cars: Formula Abarth
Add-on Track: Donington Park GP download here

(you have 60 minutes to book your slot on the server before practice begins)
Booking: 02:00 GMT | 22:00 EDT | 19:00 PDT
Practice: 03:00 GMT | 23:00 EDT | 20:00 PDT
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 23:30 EDT | 20:30 PDT
Race: 03:45 GMT | 23:45 EDT | 20:45 PDT (20 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
  1. Jeff Lasecki
  2. Joao M Alves
  3. Ryan Ogurek
  4. Chris Stacey
  5. Fred Locklear
  6. Jordan Rees
  7. Noel Spence
  8. Connor Greyser
  9. Available
  10. Available
  11. Available
  12. Available
  13. Available
  14. Available
  15. Available
  16. Available
  17. Available
  18. Available
  19. Available
  20. Available

UTP #

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please!
This is an epic combination!

Just a heads up, these cars don't have a big enough fuel tank to complete 30 laps.
You'll probably be able to do around 17-19 laps on a full tank.

2 races? Haha

That'd be awesome if there was some way to carry over the finishing spot from the last race as your qualifying spot for the second. Is there?
Unfortunately not.
Gotta reset the server to do an additional race.
But it's okay it doesn't take long.

Hypothetically you could just run the event as normal for the first race, and then for the second race have a 10 min booking/pee break, and then a 10min qualifying and another 18 lap race

Unfortunately not.
Gotta reset the server to do an additional race.
But it's okay it doesn't take long.

Hypothetically you could just run the event as normal for the first race, and then for the second race have a 10 min booking/pee break, and then a 10min qualifying and another 18 lap race
Ooh! Idea-

Take a screen cap of the results of the first race and just rally the cars in that same order, and make that qualifying.

But of course, we don't have to make the R1 results the qualifying positions of R2, I just think it'd be cool.

You enter the pits as you would normally doing a pit stop, GO PAST THE START/FINISH LINE, that is the trick. if you don't do this your lap will not count. Hit escape and back to pits, unless you are going to make a change hit the go button right away. It will give you lights to start which I'm guessing is accounting for pit change time. Once they are green you can go!

You enter the pits as you would normally doing a pit stop, GO PAST THE START/FINISH LINE, that is the trick. if you don't do this your lap will not count. Hit escape and back to pits, unless you are going to make a change hit the go button right away. It will give you lights to start which I'm guessing is accounting for pit change time. Once they are green you can go!
Ohhhhhh you mean to do pitstops in the race.

Sorry, I thought you meant a method of getting the same grid slots as the previous race results.

Haha. Yeah sorry probably should have clarified that. Its definitely far from perfect but I'm all for as many laps as is possible:thumbsup:.
Ahh yeah I see.

I mean, I'm all for that with GT cars and such, but for these Formula Abarth cars, they don't actually have pitstops in real life because they only run like 2 x 28 minute races. Only pitting for damage etc.

But I mean if everyone wants to run longer races with these things that's perfectly fine with me :)

Ahh yeah I see.

I mean, I'm all for that with GT cars and such, but for these Formula Abarth cars, they don't actually have pitstops in real life because they only run like 2 x 28 minute races. Only pitting for damage etc.

But I mean if everyone wants to run longer races with these things that's perfectly fine with me :)

True enough!

Ahh yeah I see.

*cough cough* Two races *cough cough* ;)

Or not, I'm just happy to do this combo! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%