AC Formula Abarth @ Circuit de Catalunya GP- 27th Sept. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Here are replay cameras with no DOF effect ( I didn't like it so I thought I'd share) and also sections.ini for use with track description app, names of the corners.
All go into data folder of barcelona folder ;)

Attachments

• cameras.ini
    6.4 KB · Views: 283
  • cameras_1.ini
    5.9 KB · Views: 243
  • cameras_2.ini
    4.9 KB · Views: 262
  • cameras_3.ini
    5 KB · Views: 262
  • sections.ini
    504 bytes · Views: 235
sorry guys had to leave lag was so bad it was not worth racing all cars were jumping everywhere , and i even got a head start wtf was that , you guys were left standing on the grid lol, and sorry arron it was like you were next to me then all of a sudden on top of me then 20 yards in front of me thats when i called it quits

sorry guys had to leave lag was so bad it was not worth racing all cars were jumping everywhere , and i even got a head start wtf was that , you guys were left standing on the grid lol, and sorry arron it was like you were next to me then all of a sudden on top of me then 20 yards in front of me thats when i called it quits
Sorry to hear about the internet problems Noel. Hopefully next time you can have a problem free race :)

Thanks for coming everyone, that was a very enjoyable race.
Congratulations to Zaahir on a dominant win. You made us all look silly tonight :p (2-3 seconds per lap faster! Crazy quick!)

I had a great little scrap with Sun, before I out-braked myself into turn 10 and he took the undercut line and got much better drive into T11.

Then I made a silly mistake with the sausage curb in T8 and that put in 4th, so I basically had to try and reel in Frank at the end, and almost caught him, but ran out of laps.

Great driving guys!

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_barcelona_27-9-2014-19-40-4.jpg

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_barcelona_27-9-2014-19-40-55.jpg

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_barcelona_27-9-2014-19-41-53.jpg

Screenshot_tatuusfa1_barcelona_27-9-2014-19-43-27.jpg

Last edited:
So ticked off...did more practice for that club event than ever before only to lose connection on the first lap. Fingers crossed it was just a one-off problem.

Unfortunate for the guys who had connections issues :(

As for my race, it was awesome! Clean battles through the field :thumbsup: Great driving guys! Congrats Zaahir! You were unstoppable! Thanks Chris, Tony and RD for the event!

177KXVJ.jpg

XZM8FQ3.jpg

YLZptmQ.jpg

Hope you guys had fun up front :).
My race didn't go well. Although I did some practice with full tanks and green tracks, I had a hard time keeping the car on track. My start was horrible. I think I got distracted watching Noel taking off before everyone else :). If I could take away the 3 horrible laps, I think it would have been a solid middle of the pack race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%