AC Formula Abarth @ Brands Hatch - Sunday April 17th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
fabarth-png.108970

Closing the weekend with the right (AND LEFT) foot, we bring you the all-friendly Formula Abarth, going into some of the best tracks worldwide for some close open wheel racing.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Join us as a Freemium Member
If you haven't raced with us before and you'd like to register for a freemium account and race online at RaceDepartment for free for a full month, sign yourself up below. We have five slots reserved so first come first served.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars: Tatuus Formula Abarth
Track: Brands Hatch GP (DP3 required)

Practice: 20:00 EST | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEST - (30 min)
Qualifying: 20:30 EST | 00:30 GMT | 10:30 AEST - (10 min)
Race: 20:40 EST | 00:40 GMT | 10:40 AEST - (15 laps)

Entry List
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. Bogman
  3. Free Slot - Premium Member
  4. Free Slot - Premium Member
  5. Free Slot - Premium Member
  6. Free Slot - Premium Member
  7. Free Slot - Premium Member
  8. Free Slot - Premium Member
  9. Free Slot - Premium Member
  10. Free Slot - Premium Member
  11. Free Slot - Premium Member
  12. Free Slot - Premium Member
  13. Free Slot - Premium Member
  14. Free Slot - Premium Member
  15. Free Slot - Premium Member
  16. Free Slot - Premium Member
  17. Free Slot - Premium Member
  18. Free Slot - Premium Member
  19. Free Slot - Premium Member
  20. deaks
  21. drasp
  22. Freemium Member
  23. Freemium Member
  24. Freemium Member

Last edited:
Put me down for this one, Lorenzo. Will join with little practice, but it's time I participate in club races more often. Sorry for my absence. It's been hard to find the time for any simracing lately which has also impacted RDGPC performance. The F3 is a great car and to my liking, but it takes effort to find that extra 0.5 sec. Anyway, I digress...

Has anyone used LUT Generator on Win10? Nothing happens after I select step log 2... no csv created =/ Regret ever updating

Has anyone used LUT Generator on Win10? Nothing happens after I select step log 2... no csv created =/ Regret ever updating

Zero issues using it on my Windows 10 machine. I think the issue may be with getting the driver to play nice with your G29!!!

@deaks and @drasp - glad you could join the race.

@Lorenzo Bonder , hope your mom is well.

The Formula Abarth is a fun little open wheeler. That was my first time really trying it. I was caught out by how fast the tires were degrading. I could maintain consistency for the first 8 laps or so, but then the drop off was significant. I really like the v7 of the tire model. It's very natural and intuitive, just like it should be. AC is fast becoming the go-to sim for me.

Until next time...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 6.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing