Formula A 3D/2D Templates

Misc Formula A 3D/2D Templates 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, where did youfind the "TIRE_FORMULA_A_DIFF_00' file?
I've made a custom Pirelli tire but I can't find the file so I can replace it.
Me and ML already tried to replace it well he tried with some ideas we was throwing about but it want overide it sadly :)

96239-7fb4f03d1a4dd9778b5d021d9b1c0cee.jpg
I wish I could use this

96239-7fb4f03d1a4dd9778b5d021d9b1c0cee.jpg
I wish I could use this
I made some the day the game was released and tried to import back to the file with a tool but the scale was slightly different in kb , but ML tried to add them to the place where you put the livery itself the modded ones hoping it would overide it but with no luck , maybe some better tools come out eventually , I was going to make the B and C formulas but takes too long lol sorting the textures and uvs out :)

Hi chargingcar! Thanks for sharing your great template. Reminds me of the good "old" days... :)

I want to recreate my "Audi F1" car - which I've once made for F1 2012 - but the template doesn't work for me. Please take a look at the attached screenshots...

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Screenshot 1: Default (=untouched) state of your template.
Screenshot 2: Edited "Formula_A_Livery_Player.psb" file within the 3D template.
Screenshot 3: The livery of the 3D model gets updated but the texture mapping is obviously wrong. Even more, the car seems a lil' bit transparent.

I'm not a newbie regarding modding and I've tried several things (restarting my laptop/Photoshop, rendering the car again, etc.) but I simply can't fix it. :-/

Hi chargingcar! Thanks for sharing your great template. Reminds me of the good "old" days... :)

I want to recreate my "Audi F1" car - which I've once made for F1 2012 - but the template doesn't work for me. Please take a look at the attached screenshots...

View attachment 96118View attachment 96119View attachment 96120

Screenshot 1: Default (=untouched) state of your template.
Screenshot 2: Edited "Formula_A_Livery_Player.psb" file within the 3D template.
Screenshot 3: The livery of the 3D model gets updated but the texture mapping is obviously wrong. Even more, the car seems a lil' bit transparent.

I'm not a newbie regarding modding and I've tried several things (restarting my laptop/Photoshop, rendering the car again, etc.) but I simply can't fix it. :-/
Not too sure , remove the PSD on the 3D template and add new layer , then resave the file open it backup and then add new layer again but add the 2D template PSD that is there has well maybe that will solve the issues I merged down some logo onto it just fine with no issues but removed them obviously to upload it :)

Greeting Mate,

I know this sound silly.. if you don't mind could you explain step-by-step how you unwrap UVW or make PSD template from pCars 3Ds model (.meb file already converted). I got stuck in this process.

Much appreciate your help.
Cheers :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%