Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My worst ever race.
Dunno what was with me, besides the terrible FPS on this track.
I never really had any race incidents, but today.... wow
I always try to do my best to even avoid small contact.

First race I was surprised by an early breaker at the start of the race, 3rd corner i think. I didnt have space to move and slow down so I kept going, mostly to not slow down those behind me.
But i should have expected it since its the start of the race, and everything is very close still.

Second race, I misread a turn when an accident happened there, thought i could pass from the outside, but got a bit forced to the side, and totally messed up going back on track.

I dont even wanna defend myself. I messed up today. I drove like an idiot.

Sorry to those whos race i may have ruined.

Do you all, in real life, are F3 professional drivers? I'm suspecting yes.
I know I have been away for 8 years from online SIM races, but I just can't get near you.
Anyway, both races were not bad. Sorry Jesper for the collision at the hairpin, I stoped waiting for you, but you quit and I had carry on.

Congrats to winners and podium and well done to all.

Thank you for everyone who showed up and raced yesterday. Gutted my internet let me down. I will be sending a stern email to Kaspersky for updating their virus database during a race event :p

I would just like to say that I'm sorry for coming across strong last night. The majority of you race fairly and cleanly and I have no issues with you. I was just frustrated because certain drivers seem to completely ignore racing conduct and ignore anything that is written in the club regulations or comments I say on the night, such as golden rule breaches.

An incident was reported to me by another driver in one of the races last night and this driver will be receiving a ban as he had been warned previously and has seemingly ignored it.

Lastly, I would just like to request that drivers please report incidents. We, as staff at RD, run these events voluntarily without pay or other benefits. We cannot be expected to handle incidents ourselves unless we personally see it whilst racing in any club races. We can't look at every replay, start to finish, from every driver's perspective to see if an incident needs reporting or not. As a result, most incidents that we don't see ourselves may be left unresolved and offending drivers will return event after event and cause more issues.

Please read this forum post to learn how to report incidents:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/club-league-incident-reporting-update.138163/

To clarify procedures and how I personally run events is that if a driver is reported, the incident will be looked at and judged. If the driver is at fault and believed to have caused an incident, he will receive a warning and explained why he was at fault. This is simply to offer a second chance for drivers who may be ignorant to as to why they caused it, essentially, giving them the benefit of the doubt. If after said warning, the driver causes more incidents, and he is at fault, he will be banned.

While we pick the cars, tracks, manage race posts and host the event on the night, everyone needs to hold themselves to a standard to insure that we all have a good racing experience. Some drivers have previously told me that they don't want to report a driver because they don't want them to get banned which is a noble intention. However, it must also be noted that if incidents are a repeating occurrence, other drivers who race fairly and cleanly that may get tangled up in other drivers' reckless driving may choose to not to participate in future events. And as a result, if numbers are low, events get cancelled and those of us who enjoy racing certain cars may not be able to race because of a lack of numbers.

I'm sorry for this long message but its something that I felt was important and needed to be said.

Thank you for making these events as successful as they are. I hope you join again in future.

We will be taking a break from the F3s for next week and going back to where it all began, karting :)

We'll be taking a break this week from the Formula 3s and going back to the roots of virtually every professional racing driver and going go karting!

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gokart-125cc-various-locations-wed-30-05-18.151888/

Hello Tariq. Do you know if there is an AC race foreseen for Wed Jun 6th?
I will be away as from tomorrow until Tuesday 5th and will hardly have access to a PC before that, which makes it complicated for the registration (unless I can do it during the day tomorrow).
Txs!

Hello Tariq. Do you know if there is an AC race foreseen for Wed Jun 6th?
I will be away as from tomorrow until Tuesday 5th and will hardly have access to a PC before that, which makes it complicated for the registration (unless I can do it during the day tomorrow).
Txs!
Unfortunately, no :( I have a birthday to attend next Wednesday and won't be available to host and other staff are busy during that time. We'll be back the week after, June 13th I think

Hey guys,

Apologies for the flip flopping. There will be an event next Wednesday as Bobby has agreed to host the event in my place. You can sign up here :)
9lY4Qlz.png

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...illes-villeneuve-montreal-wed-06jun18.152286/

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%