AC Formula 3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday January 31st 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
ZJwFs6K.jpg

Vandaag rijden we de Formule 3 in Nederland!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
RSR Formula 3
Skinpack can be found here
Track:
Zandvoort
Weather: Clear, 26°C
Dynamic Track: Custom - 96% starting, slowly improving
Booking: None
Practice: 19:00GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 20:00GMT (10 minutes)
Race 1: 20:15GMT (12 laps)
Qualifying 2: 20:40GMT (10 minutes)
Race 2: 20:50GMT (12 laps)

Entry List
  1. Tobias Röhner
  2. Ricardo*
  3. Tommi Saari
  4. Jimlaad43
  5. Ryan
  6. Turk
  7. Geof
  8. Matyas Kone
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot

Last edited:
Good to see that I am not the only one with this on the watchlist. Sadly can't confrim participation untill 18:00 GMT sunday or something

Should be easily done with some quotes from the Spa race ;)
For myself sunday is questionable unfortunately :(

@Bram: "That was bloody awesome. Sorry that i have to miss the second race as the first one was already a thriller. Great racing Alex, Tobias and Matyas." :thumbsup:
@brooptss @Matyas Kone Some "bloody awesome" again? :D

@R.J. O'Connell : "Hopefully we got some replays of Race 2, that was phenomenal. Easily my best race in the Club level to date." :thumbsup:
@Tobias Röhner : "EPIC races guys. Thanks so much. Gratz to @Timppaq for knocking it out of the park as well.." Tbh, I don´t understand that last sentence :laugh: but it sounds fun, or not @Timppaq ?

@Jeff Set an alarm this time :roflmao:;)

@kedy89 :"Good race considering I had no practice"

@Turk : Just do shockingly well again :)

Brooptss again: "Bit late but this was a great race!! Pity I couldn't make the second. Great cars."

@gorkautpro @Ryan @Martin Faber @Dave Stephenson @Franco Becagli @Geof @petsku67 @x-ray81
LOOK AT THE QUOTES ABOVE AND TELL ME YOU DON´T WANNA JOIN :D:D

@Jimlaad43 Remember the two magnets of RD Club? :roflmao: Ricardo may join!! ;)

@Bram: "That was bloody awesome. Sorry that i have to miss the second race as the first one was already a thriller. Great racing Alex, Tobias and Matyas." :thumbsup:

@R.J. O'Connell : "Hopefully we got some replays of Race 2, that was phenomenal. Easily my best race in the Club level to date." :thumbsup:
@Tobias Röhner : "EPIC races guys. Thanks so much. Gratz to @Timppaq for knocking it out of the park as well.." Tbh, I don´t understand that last sentence :laugh: but it sounds fun, or not @Timppaq ?

Brooptss again: "Bit late but this was a great race!! Pity I couldn't make the second. Great cars."

@gorkautpro @Ryan @Martin Faber @Dave Stephenson @Franco Becagli @Geof @petsku67 @x-ray81

How do you remember all this stuff :D

Haha great :) Thanks mate!

@Herbie , I'm not sure yet mate! Will be drinking a lot saturday night due to a big party. Either I won't find my home, got a big fight with my girlfriend or just have a headache! I'll let you know in time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back