AC Formula 3 @ Zandvoort - Sunday December 6th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
formula-3-jpg.111920

Let's take a break from the slow and now let's go a bit faster and open wheeled with the Formula 3 cars around Zandvoort!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway!
By finishing the race, you're automatically qualified to win a free month of RD premium to award to your non-premium friend! It does not matter where you finish or what lap you finish. Again, just finish the race and you can win it! Winner will be randomly chosen!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Car: Formula-3 (download here)
Track: Zandvoort
Track Condition: 95% grip (fast improving)

Booking: N/A - Pickup Mode
Practice: 18:00 CST | 00:00 GMT (on 07/12) | 11:00 AEST (on 07/12) (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:45 CST | 00:45 GMT (on 07/12) | 11:45 AEST (on 07/12) (15 minutes)
Race: 19:00 CST | 01:00 GMT (on 07/12) | 12:00 AEST (on 07/12) (16 laps)

Entry List:
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. Bogman
  3. Matheus Machado
  4. JRP77
  5. Jaime Aleman
  6. Fernando Deutsch
  7. Angelo dos Santos
  8. Eric Bergeron
  9. D C
  10. MBRFunky
  11. wildman2132
  12. Vese
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm new here and I'm looking forward to joining you on track. I've been simracing for some time primarily as part of rF2 leagues/championships. More recently AC has captured my attention due to its very impressive feel for weight transfer. I used to do a bit of real world racing, and AC is proving to very intuitive in driving feel. Unfortunately, this would be my first online AC experience, so please bare with me. I'd like to try out this race next Sunday. Please, add me to the list if at all possible.

Thanks a lot.
B

p.s. any helpful hints for joining a RD server (e.g. Teamspeak, etc) would be greatly appreciated

Added to the list @Bogman,

if you want to, please check the Premium Paddock to get info in our Teamspeak address and else to join us.

Also, EARLY WEEK TAGGING FRENZY CHECK YO MAMA:
@speedrcr, @D C, @St3fan, @Jaime Aleman, @Ryan Ogurek, @Angelo dos Santos, @Marcio Calzoli, @FiziK, @Michael Dao, @Stereo, @CCL71, @Matt Horst, @doctharock, @MBRFunky ,@Cristian Haba, @Dragos Haba, @Leandro Alonso, @Fred Locklear, @Quentis Gillispie, @Adam Farmer, @Edward Mowinckel, @Keith_G, @Brandon Wright, @Ryan, @Getrag, @Stereo, @Joao Alves, @Azure Flare (I don't know if you have AC or not :p, but tag doesn't hurt anyone eh?), @JRP77, @Tobiman, @Matheus Machado, @Fernando Deutsch, @Evelekin

anyone fancy this racin' (there is nothing important on NFL right now)?

Great. Thank you. See you guys on Sunday.

Will we be able to run the soft tires or are we limited to the mediums only?

p.s. by the way - great website and community here at RD!

Hi.

I'm new at RD and at some other things

I'd like to participate but I don't know how mods are used yet. I already downloaded the files but don't know what's next. :redface:

Is there a guide somewhere?

Edit: Never mind, I just remember I can't make it at this hour. Sorry.

Last edited:
Quick question - is TeamSpeak mandatory? Can I just use the in-game chat app? I don't have a working mic right now, and I'm used to a chat-type interface in rF2. Would that be OK?

Thanks and see you on track tomorrow.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years