Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Uimjkhu.jpg
We are going to run some open wheelers. This week on Wednesday the 13th of May 2015 we race the Formula Classic at Montreal 1988. Lets have some fun!

The Circuit Gilles Villeneuve is tight, so the damage will be set low to keep suspension damage to a minimum.

Practice: 20:00 EDT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 EDT (15 minutes)
Warm up: 20:35 EDT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 20:38 EDT (20 minutes)

Race 2: Right after first race. EDT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Assists

Auto-Clutch
Damage low

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US CLUB
Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Tony Presutto
  2. Steve Mitchell
  3. Dennis Phelan
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Diver
  11. Diver
  12. Diver
  13. Diver
  14. Diver
  15. Diver
  16. Diver
  17. Diver
  18. Diver
  19. Diver
  20. Diver
  21. Diver
  22. Diver
  23. Diver
  24. Diver
  25. Diver

Last edited:
Server is up!

Here's hoping the grid gets bigger, we seem to have been suffering lately with small grids. Partly due to the VSCC I think and the season. I'd love to join you but Mondays are very difficult for me nowadays

Considering Project Cars has just launched I think there is the usual "new game" interest and I guess that's why the sign ups are a bit low for GSCE. Happened when the AC Dream Pack was released as well. Will be back to normal soon :thumbsup:

First of all, thank you guys for accepting me in this race. :)

This was a good experience for me ("not a race" though since I didn't have the experience of this game and I'm not really keen with open wheels)
I have this game for a week and participated in just 3 races. (2 wins)
I learned a lot from this race, I don't know whether I raced with fast drivers or not since I don't know the members of this GSCE "community".

In the little SinglePlayer practice I did, my lap time was 0:58:00 without really understanding GSCE's setup ways.
I would be really grateful if someone (maybe the poleman of this race) could upload his setup file. The comparison between my setup and this one, will grant me a lot of useful knowledge.

In race, I tried to be very careful, letting the fast drivers pass me, because I think I could be unexpected for them and ruin their race. Therefore, my "goal" was the knowledge I gained and not "the race".

Now, @Antmerino, you asked me "What happened, Peter?" (I think?) As you can see in the replay, in your "fight" with @Connor Duffy at the end of the long straight, you collided with him on the turn and either you braked or the car lost it's speed, you ended up in front of me and it was impossible for me to react at 230 km/h in the turn.

It's a pity for someone to lose his race and become a spectator (I know that feel) but as you can see from the replay it wasn't my fault.

Thank you all for this race and if it's possible, I'll wait for a setup file.:D

Last edited:
Thanks to @Nox for setting up the event haven't raced the F3's in a while.

Two reasonable races from me and I really enjoyed it.

Actually got too good a start in race 1 and tried to gently steer round the car in front and did a complete 360.....:cry:

Anyway, continued on and finished fifth and did ok laps times.

Second race started on the front row due to some DQ's (sorry @Sven-Arne Andersson forgot my manners in the chat room) got an ok start but kept falling victim to that double apex right hander after the hairpin, finished fourth though and happy with that.

More importantly though I had some good racing tonight! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline