AC Formula 3 @ Spa - Wednesday 24th February 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Me neither, I think the easiest is to setup the pitstop beforehand in the setup menu. When you enter the pits it will automatically take the first set pitstop.
Exactly this. Set it up in the normal setup menu (last entry to the right). In game, you can manually edit this values too, depending on your button layout. I can edit them via D-pad on my wheel)

Exactly this. Set it up in the normal setup menu (last entry to the right). In game, you can manually edit this values too, depending on your button layout. I can edit them via D-pad on my wheel)

Thanks, unfortunately I've just found out I can't get on the pc at 7pm get as my youngest is playing "Among Us" with his classmates :O_o:

Hi guys,

First of all, we appreciate all the interest in this series - there is a lot of good racing potential in these cars if they're driven properly. As this is a test event, we expect a fairly wide range of pace today, which is completely fine. Clean racing is priority number one, pace should come second.

We recommend that everyone use HeliCorsa as the F317 has some blind spots, especially in VR.

As for the mandatory pit stop, as Justin Klerk said earlier in this thread, there will be a 20 minute pit window and everyone must make a pitstop for TYRES - a splash and dash won't cut it today. You can preset your pitstop in the setup menu before the race, and frankly, the pitstops are in AC are far less complicated than in ACC so it shouldn't be an issue.

Finally, we ask that racers join the RD GP Championship voice box in the RaceDepartment discord so everyone can get the necessary information if anything needs to be specified.

Thanks again and have fun on track,

-The RDGP team

how do i join the session?
1614187300022.png

When the time runs out to zero the server will launch and you can join the only session. The yellow button will change and will say "'launching".

1614187372722.png

Then go into the only lobby browser and look for the unique hashtag. Disable caching if you are using content manager as people report a lot of problems with CM's caching.

Ahh damn. I'm so used that races start at 21h my time that I missed it :/

Good race guys. I was miles from anyone in the mid/back field for a while but thats a nice little car, i was building confidence in the aero downforce as the laps were going on! Cya all when the series kicks off. 45mins works better for me too and preferably smaller tracks.

Was going to join, really struggle with these whurley whurley type cars.
Practised early evening , the best I managed was 11’s managed to get low 10’s with TC and ABS, but that is outlawed, so decided I was going to be too slow.

A long winded way of saying has anyone got some times from tonight.

Started off by not liking these cars, but after a while, sort of liked it. :unsure:

Hey guys, thanks for the race tonight! These cars are really fun! But I have almost no confidence to go flat out earlier than I already do coming out of corners lol. Rather stuck to my own pace and still had fun! Made it down to P6 early until the rightful owners recovered back to their spots ahead lol... I entered the pits P6 or 7th I think, could have came out there but missed my pit box and lost a couple spots. Kept it on the black stuff till the end. Han had an issue near the end which granted me P8 lol

Congrats to the podium and Justin Klerk for the W! Thanks Justin and Bram for hosting

My onboard external view. First turn always a delight to see those who survived lol

Was going to join, really struggle with these whurley whurley type cars.
Practised early evening , the best I managed was 11’s managed to get low 10’s with TC and ABS, but that is outlawed, so decided I was going to be too slow.

A long winded way of saying has anyone got some times from tonight.

Started off by not liking these cars, but after a while, sort of liked it. :unsure:

If you ran 11's in the race you would have been challenging a podium probably. i ran low 11's mid 10's for most of the race. I came first. so you would have been fine!

these cars are even more fun when racing with others!

Thank you Justin, I assumed everyone would be in the 04 and 05 regions, especially seeing how the car ramped through the bends as though they did not exist.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I only managed a top speed of 150mph, looking at all the settings in setup was a bit mind-boggling too, that did not help.:O_o:
looking at Dean's video, that top speed was about right, I thought again that was low, I was wrong there too.:roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%