EU Formula 3 @ Santa Cruz Do Sul - Mon 15Oct18

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Matt Le Gallez, Oct 9, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 15-10-18
  1. Paul Le Gallez

Paul Le Gallez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +61
    Count me in pls

2. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +554
    no mic on teamspeak for me, I'll be recording the race:D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,345
    Tat tat tat. After playing raceroom for so long and making setups for that, this simulator is somewhat different which one would expect but it's taking me three races to come to the conclusion settings are a bit more, how do I put this, a little detrimental to the tires. So in future I will bear this in mind and keep things a little bit cooler. As it was 5 laps fast as hell 7 laps that hell is burnt the tyres.:cry: Despite of all the above I really enjoyed the races. The lost of force feedback in race one but I was still having the tires overheating in one as well as the race two. Which I know what to do and I know how to fix the issue with the force feedback it's just a question of getting around and doing it

Like I said despite all that I enjoy the races, thanks guys.
    Thank you to the organisers and well done to the podium finishes and of course well done all.
    Looking forward to my third automobilista club event with atheism, what could go wrong...:whistling::roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  4. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +554
    Two bad races. Second race I had a good first few laps. Turn 1 we made it 3 wide!!!!! Crazy! But I forgot to hit the record button on my camera for race 2.... Race 1 recorded, but trust me, ain't nothing to see there.:roflmao: But the second (first few laps) would have been an epic recording from my view.

• Beer Beer x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.