Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Lots of fun. Came from the back twice after a bit of contact off of the initial start.

Car was setup to work in traffic and so I got to 2nd pretty quickly then made a small gap but Patrick was too far up the road for me to even consider bothering. We got a caution and Patrick made an error and pitted a lap earlier than was ideal. I got track position stopping a lap later and never gave it up. Tobias had a couple of runs near the end but I went defensive and he struggled a little mid corner in the draft.

Nice one to win and with only 19/52 laps under caution I was very pleased :)

Oval racing was just a nice different experience at the beginning, but the more I do it, the more I really like it as a way of racing. It's so special! :) Apart from a very few minor adjustments, the event ran flawlessly! Big thanks to @bömii and @Enzo Fazzi for making it this way. And of course thanks to all the drivers for an exciting race. :thumbsup: Looking forward to the next one!

12988-1442780083-9e0c32cc431e9d8fd60342ffb084763c.jpg

Hi everybody
beautiful experience that CART Oval, sorry I have not quite understood the procedure departure, we had to wait I think the go go go green, I left too soon sorry for this, then the first safety car, I took the opportunity to put fuel to finish, but my strategy was aborted not three safety, too much weight, a pilot trying to force a bit, but hey a 399 km / h difficult to control car into the wall, destroyed, I finished laboriously but this race is to repeat,
Thank you to all,
and Bravo Oscar
see you soon on the Tarmac

Hi everybody
beautiful experience that CART Oval, sorry I have not quite understood the procedure departure, we had to wait I think the go go go green, I left too soon sorry for this, then the first safety car, I took the opportunity to put fuel to finish, but my strategy was aborted not three safety, too much weight, a pilot trying to force a bit, but hey a 399 km / h difficult to control car into the wall, destroyed, I finished laboriously but this race is to repeat,
Thank you to all,
and Bravo Oscar
see you soon on the Tarmac
We got a bit close in the later stages Patrick, hope it's all good. I did a few ambitious moves on you there, that's for sure :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back