AC Formula 3 @ Nürburgring Sprint - Sunday 24th January 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
formula-3-jpg.111920

More racing around Nürburgring Sprint coming your way this week.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
RSR Formula 3
Track: Spa
Weather: Clear, 26°C
Dynamic Track: Custom - 96% starting, slowly improving
Booking: None
Practice: 19:00GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 20:00GMT (10 minutes)
Race 1: 20:15GMT (12 laps)
Qualifying 2: 20:40GMT (10 minutes)
Race 2: 20:50GMT (12 laps)

Entry List
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Sim sheep effect again :) Weird as this is an epic combo imo.

Not so sure it was the simsheep effect tbh. The Nurburgring is a fun track, but far from the best around - however the full GP circuit is a fun enough prospect to join. But personally when I saw sprint it did really detract from my motivation to join, as it cuts out probably the 5 most fun corners of the track. The ones you're left with are pretty dull.

Obviously I would personally have been swayed if it was a pretty full grid. But the track alone was something that discouraged me rather than encouraged.

Not so sure it was the simsheep effect tbh. The Nurburgring is a fun track, but far from the best around - however the full GP circuit is a fun enough prospect to join. But personally when I saw sprint it did really detract from my motivation to join, as it cuts out probably the 5 most fun corners of the track. The ones you're left with are pretty dull.

Obviously I would personally have been swayed if it was a pretty full grid. But the track alone was something that discouraged me rather than encouraged.
Cheers for the feedback. I wanted to use the Sprint version because that's the one that's being used in the RDGPC Australia. I normally like the GP layout better also.

Cheers for the feedback. I wanted to use the Sprint version because that's the one that's being used in the RDGPC Australia. I normally like the GP layout better also.

OK well your reasoning was solid. I guess because people in club racing can choose whether they race in a race or not played a part here. In leagues you cannot do that. Every friggin' year I have to run Abu Dhabi in leagues, and frankly I hate it, but I have to do it. :poop:

OK well your reasoning was solid. I guess because people in club racing can choose whether they race in a race or not played a part here. In leagues you cannot do that. Every friggin' year I have to run Abu Dhabi in leagues, and frankly I hate it, but I have to do it. :poop:
Hahaha, for me that's Imola :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back