AC Formula-3 @ Mills Metropark - Sunday December 20th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Lorenzo,

I never like backing away, but with the holidays around the corner, my schedule is pretty unpredictable. I apologize, but I don't think I will make it home in time for tonight's race. If I do, I will be there as the last few weeks has been great racing with you all. My sincere apology.

Happy New Year to all at RD in case I don't see you on track before then. However, if there will be more races next week, then I will be on the lookout.

Sorry guys, with just 4 showing up and only 3 starting not exactly very motivating. Concentration just gone.
I hope this place doesnt become like R2P...and I hope that those that sign for the race and dont show up (not reporting absence) have some kind of penalty or something.

Nice race with @Jaime Aleman, looks like your softs payed off in the end!
Screenshot_dallara_f312_mills11_20-12-115-23-54-52.jpg

Oh man, I forgot about the time, and I was not finding the server because the track version was wrong.

Just finished downloaded, took ages for some reason. Thanks anyway Matheus and apologyse for not being on the race.

Oh man, I forgot about the time, and I was not finding the server because the track version was wrong.

Just finished downloaded, took ages for some reason. Thanks anyway Matheus and apologyse for not being on the race.
@Fernando Deutsch yeah same thing happened to me, but w/ the Algarve track.

@Matheus Machado Yeah man..the car felt like a $1.000.000 bucks on those soft.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back