Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

good qualifying for me (3rd and 2nd) but bad race. I lost my car and brakes front wing in first race (I finished in fourth place, I think), and brakes suspension in second. I hope to be more regular and do not make mistake for next race.
I hope to see you tonight for race at mexico with metalmoro.
see you, vincent

I think that Formula Classic (or Reiza/V12/Whatever) would bring more people in than a second Mini race, if getting more people on is the concern. That is just my opinion though.
PS: I think the formula Reizas are easier to control than any of the other formula cars, maybe we should try them here?

PPS : I think maybe (if we're going to continue with the race-every-day thing) it would be nice to just have a weekly vote on the car class for the sunday (or whatever day) event. That way we can see whats going to bring the most people in. Kind of like the track vote thing we have on right now.

This week the calendar is already scheduled, I am not changing it now. We'll see how it goes. Usually we run each car just once a week, we need to see how it goes like this too. Sorry, I can't please everyone, but I also need to try different things.

Obviously the grid in this week will be less, because (IMHO) Mexico's track is very complicated. If you use the default track of GSC (for example: like the last week) more people can join and the grid will can be almost full.

@Nox, sign me up (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years