Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

we're asking for chaos in the club if we run those here.
... So? :p

Apologies for not being all that much there, as my connection suddenly dropped out and I was a bit disillusioned by that (something involving landlords, promises, and neglicence). I quite love these cars though, and I actually seem to be good in them.

Yes Minis again. And I tested V12s, we're asking for chaos in the club if we run those here. They just aren't a regular club car unfortunately, not something people can just jump into.

Did you try the Classics? I found they easier to manage than the V12s - they're not easy, but are rather manageable if people are careful (and lord knows I'm not the most skilled driver out there, far from it... but I think the Classics would make for a fun race in that track). Then again I'll wait to see how the F3s go this afternoon before passing judgment! :D

for sure some enjoyable races. obviously i still dont know how to take half of the corners. had some trouble with meowsive understeer in the middle section. so yeah i hope i can do better in the next races, but for sure p3 and p2 are a good start

I think for us this was a disappointing weekend. Yeah, I got pole for the first race, so for sure we were all happy, but unfortunately, I couldn't convert that into a win, so yeah. Obviously not the best result, but at least I managed to stay ahead of @Mark Breslin, so I think yeah not all was bad, but obviously, I need to work harder to ensure that I can get a better result next time for the team. Yeah there's still lots of opportunities, so I think for sure it will be hard to draw any conclusions from this race about the rest of the week. I would also like to obviously deny all rumours regarding a possible collaboration on track between myself and @Yuri . Obviously Mark was notified about the state of Yuri's car before he reached him, so yeah, the incident between them has no relation to me, for sure. #CrashGate

Obviously I'm disappointed with race 1, we were on track for a podium and we got hit by a back marker, for sure its annoying and I think the team is going to Charlie with it so we'll just have to wait and see what the outcome is...but its not on, so yeah, for sure its important points lost and I feel for the team after all the work getting the car ready after a sloppy quali from me. Obviously it's nice to get the win in race 2 so yeah, it was a tough race for sure, I got held up a little on the first lap so lost some ground on Tal, Yuri had a good start and was able to make a clean pass (for a change :) ) into T1, for sure it was tricky to keep on the pace lap after lap but obviously the pace was a bit too hot for some and they both made mistakes gifting us the win. Obviously I feel it was deserved after the issues in race 1 ;)

Last edited:
Obviously I'm disapointed with the results as we've seen the speed was there. All the guys have done an amazing job on the car and the speed it had was incredible. The first race I ended up in the wall after almost getting P1 starting from the back of the grid. Obviously that needed a repair and I rejoined one lap down on some drivers that were slower then me. Obviously I wanted to pass and I feel like one of them brake checked me to get rid of me into T6 and we both went off, we'll have a word about that one obviously. Again the 2nd race we started at the back because the car wouldn't start during quali, which obviously didn't get us a lap in. Obviously I had to make some passes and we had a great scrap for P1 with the Troy team for 3 laps but then he ran into me. Going into T1 the following lap I had a front right brake failure which left me going into the wall leaving me without front wing, but we managed to get a podium out of it obviously because of the teams great effords . Obviously I wanted more after having the fastest lap by over .6 of a second but it's on to the next race, I obviously trust the team to deliver a good car again.

I'm in but should we try the classics or extremes as we did these Tues?
Nope, since they are tough around here and will likely cause crashes. Also, we are trying something different this week and running the more popular (and club friendly) content in the hopes we carry on increasing the grid numbers. :thumbsup:

I am sure we can run those around here in the future, say as a special event :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%