Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Well done to Jan for the amazing double win tonight! :)

Race 1 was an incredible battle between the two of us for the lead, which lasted the whole race. I totally messed up with two laps to go and put it in the barriers, but still managed to trundle home in 2nd. Sorry for the wobbles in the some of the corners, I don't think I had the brakes set up very well and was close to losing it on occasion.

Race 2 was quieter, but I was running top 3 for most of the race. I couldn't catch Tuomas in the lead and Jan eventually caught and passed me after recovering from an earlier tangle with another car. Jan won it on the line from Tuomas by some ridicuolously small margin, but I was delighted with my comfortable 3rd place! :thumbsup:

Great racing guys!

This was more enjoyable and exciting than i'd expected. The attendance was low, but i'm glad i decided to join anyway. It turned out to be a great event and i'm glad i was able to get involved in some great duels with Paul and others. There was even an amazing 3 wide moment down the straight, hehe. Truly unexpectedly packed with action.

Both races were fantastic and Paul already summarized it very well. Race 1 was already fantastic, but Race 2 was especially sweet for me...never had anything like it. After a spin in lap two i fought my way up through the field all the way up to Tuomas, who was in the lead. I caught up in the last couple of turns and was just close enough coming out of the last turn and was able to use the draft to get the win at the finish line (sorry Tuomas :thumbsup:).
Such moments are very rare, but it's smth quite special when it happens. :)

Congrats to others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline