Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Nice car, Nice grid, Nice race

Thanks to all the racers for the explosive fun, thanks to Andrew for organising, thanks to RD for this wonderful community and thanks to Reiza for giving us this wonderful car...I would also like to take this opportunity to thank George Lucas for giving us Yoda

Peace
YOu just reminded me of my father in law, who during an opening speech at his art exhibition actually said, "and finally, I'd like to thank love. Because without love, none of this would have been possible." It took all my strength not to burst out laughing.

That was some intense fun yesterday.
Stuttering issues? I had none. My settings were maxed out execpt oppenent detail - set to high, shadow blur - turned off, and shadows - set to low as recommended.
I did experience other unusual things. In race, both R 1 & 2, my sli pro was displaying inaccurate race position. Thought something was wrong with it, but then I noticed everyones position on the track map was all over the place too! It would randomly go back to normal, and continued to display inaccurate race positions.
I was having a really good race in R1, but then on the last lap while defending my position, my game screen minimized on its own. I somehow managed "blindly" to pull off to the side, fortunately, guys were able to get by me without problems at least I think, I didn't hear of any accidents. I then finished the race in P10.

Race 2, right when I went out on the pits for qualifying, someone rammed me hard from behind in the pits??? (Couldn't recognize the drivers name on the track map and I didn't watch the replay yet) I spun, then I was kicked from the server. It took me almost 8 minutes to first find the RD server, server had dissappeared for some time. Then the server reappeared, and I was able to jump back in during qualify with only 2:42 minutes to go. I set a poor lap time for P11, in Q1 I managed P7. I managed to move down the feild to P5 avoiding some driver incidents and making good passes. Buy I only managed to finish in P7. Still had great fun. Hopefully better luck in todays race with the F3's!

Whoever was speeding in the pits, a reminder not to do it again. Once official practice starts, please obey all track rules. Also, if you hit someone else, in quali or race, wait for them to regain position over you. Thank you for keeping your race club clean! This message brought to you by Reminder 5000 - saying the same thing over and over again so the admin shouldn't have to!

I am glad you guys all seemed to have fun, I thought it'd be a good combo.

That was good fun.

Now in driverspeak:

Yeah, the race went ok I think but obviously I think we could've gotten more for sure, obviously was expecting to fight @Mark Breslin throughout the weekend but unfortunately, he spun, so yeah, for sure, that was good for us, maybe not so for the fans but yeah, obviously these things happen and yeah. I think the team is happy with the result, for sure we worked hard all weekend for this result so yeah it feels good. Looking forward to mexico. yeah. obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back