Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I don't know if having the third and possibly fourth races with just the top finishers will be very good for participation. The first two races had nine people I believe then the third was a nine minute race and it took the top five. I think only one person stuck around and then a couple others including myself had to go. I think it may be good to include everyone in all races in most situations. I like the idea of top finishers having a race but I don't know if it will hurt the participation on the following races.

@Enzo Fazzi it seems the two of us always have great racing in the karts!

cYMltx8.jpg

Track: Mexico 1990 (Download)

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Assists: Low Auto-clutch, Low ABS

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James
  2. Srinath Sundareswaran
  3. Craig Patteson [MAYBE]
  4. Jeff Lasecki
  5. Enzo Fazzi [Race 2 MAYBE]
  6. Jose Carlos Blanco
  7. Warren Schembri
  8. Joshua Vorderman
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver

Last edited:
zcHsaU4.jpg

Race 1
Practice:
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Fabio Rodrigues
  2. Jörn Horbelt
  3. Mark Breslin
  4. Yuri Kasdorp
  5. Tal Segal
  6. Antonio Merino
  7. Craig Patteson
  8. Vincent Devreese
  9. Jason Skyring
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Last edited:
B2OZqqG.jpg

Practice:
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT (15 minutes - See Notes Below)
Warm up: 19:25 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:30 GMT (30 Mins) *
*Changed from 60 minutes as grid size is too small.

Start
Rolling
. We will move off the grid double file and do one slow lap. This is not a racing lap! Wait for the car ahead of you to move away, then maintain a gap. Follow the pace car. Do not swerve about, stick to your side, stay behind the car ahead, maintain the gap, if the corner is too tight to take it side by side, take it in grid order. No sudden braking. Towards the end of the lap, the green flag will be shown (message in bottom left corner) and then you can race. Consider the formation lap a red zone. Any questions, ask them in this thread now - no excuses once the session has started.

Qualifying
You will have 4 laps: one out-lap, 2 hot-laps, and an in-lap. This is in order to avoid traffic congestion when qualifying. Do not exceed 4 laps or you will be DQ'd and will start the race from the back of the grid.

Conduct
Do not cause avoidable crashes on the first lap by being overly aggressive. On lap one, only make high percentage moves. People will no doubt put time in to practice for this event and don't need their fun ruined by stuff you'd see on a public server. It is a long race, you won't win it in the first corner. You've been warned.

Additionally, I recommend doing a little practice with a grid of AI cars for a few laps; it is very different from hot lapping and the experience of running in packs of cars will help keep the event clean and fun for everyone.

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously - failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Assists: Auto-Clutch Only

Please specify your livery preference. There are 25 grid slots, so sign up early. If you can't make it, sign out with plenty of time so I can slot another driver in.
  1. Jonathan Menéndez / Camber Racing #09
  2. Joshua Vorderman / Camber Racing #10
  3. Driver / Cayana Team #28
  4. Vincent Devreese / Cayana Team #27
  5. Srinath Sundareswaran / DART #96
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson / DART #97
  7. Jörn Horbelt / Endurance Motorsport #83
  8. Driver / Endurance Motorsport #84
  9. Driver / Grip Motorsport #74
  10. Driver / Grip Motorsport #73
  11. Tuomas Lankinen / Indic Racing #59
  12. Driver / Indic Racing #58
  13. Driver / Laponi Sport #07
  14. Jeff Lasecki / Laponi Sport #08
  15. Andrew James / Metasa #04 [MAYBE]
  16. Enzo Spinoff Fazzi / Motikov Racing #15
  17. Jarek Kostowski / Motikov Racing #16
  18. Driver / ORD Racing #22
  19. Driver / ORD Racing #21
  20. Driver / Padole Sport #04
  21. Jason Skyring / Padole Sport #03
  22. Driver / Pink Motorsport #36
  23. Driver / Pink Motorsport #35
  24. Driver / PMotor Racing #45
  25. Driver / PMotor Racing #46
Reserves & "Maybes"
  1. Driver
  2. Driver

Last edited:
I have two questions,
Can I enter my real name after I join the server tonight or do i have to make a profile in the game with my real name?
Which server do I have to select in teamspeak? I only have a password now.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years