1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Formula 3 @ Brasilia - Wed 25Oct17

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Oct 12, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 25-10-17
  1. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +451
    Strange because it worked last week and I have not done anything. :-(

2. Matt Le Gallez

Matt Le Gallez
    AMS Club Race Organiser Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +317
    When in your Teamspeak homepage, try clicking 'Help' at the top of the page, then click 'Check for Updates'
    There may be a small update to do.

3. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +451
    Thanks but I installed it again and it is now working. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,404
    This is starting to get really annoying :( I really enjoyed the track, the race was shaping up to be quite fun...and then it crashed on me. :( So out of two AMS race attempts this week, I had zero success. Awesome...

Don't know why I'm having so many issues lately. Either it's the Windows update or the additional strain of my current attempts at streaming are making AMS unstable for some reason. I still suspect it's the former, since I'm experiencing various minor issues in most of my games even when not streaming (and I was recording most of my races before anyway), and I didn't change anything else about my setup.

Guess I'll stop my streaming attempts and see what happens.

• Sad Sad x 2
  5. danracer2000

danracer2000
    AMS Unofficial Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +43
    wow....i had a f.... error in automobilista and i got out of the race! i was waiting for the (non existent ) 2nd race! hahha and in RD there is no second chance! as in life!, WTF! from time to time my game crashes i dont know if it is after the last update....a shame i can stay in the last position for 45 mins and be happy (i also have aspirations of course !) hahaha. OK see u next race or next gamecrash. i hope i wont have to unistall everything again...cheers everyone!

6. danracer2000

danracer2000

Ratings:
    +43
    Oh martin, similar f....story as me....dont know if it is the ams update cuz before my holidays all was fine....
    PD: i had the FRAPS on ...i will try to play without it next time....

• Sad Sad x 1
  7. Arkoudadis

Arkoudadis
    George Georgiadis Premium

Ratings:
    +57
    One stop should work if u didnt spin/crash a couple of times :p
    Wasnt prepared for 45 minute race i should know better next time :roflmao:
    C ya next time guys good night all!

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. KODIAK

KODIAK
    V8 Supercars is the best! Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    • Sad Sad x 2
  9. Craig Patteson

Craig Patteson
    Natural Born Racer Racer in Pyjamas Premium

Ratings:
    +683
    free practise great :D qualy good :) race to forget :thumbsdown:

• Haha Haha x 1
  10. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,041
    So I finally got AMS to work with VR by using an Oculus app to create a massive screen right in front of my face in my headset. Not quite as good as real VR, but more than good enough to race!

Bloody good fun it was too. :thumbsup: When 45 minutes feels like 15, you know you've had a good time. So expect to see me lurking around a bit more from now on! :ninja:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  11. Luke Russe11

Luke Russe11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    pace is there(ish), as always no consistency, in pain the whole race, knee gave out towards the end. great fun though...

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  12. Joeks

Joeks
    Premium

Ratings:
    +115
    Sorry guys, but wish I had'nt joined tonight's race..suffered major though luck, the worse ever.. I'd been better of wanking all evening..a waste of time..I'm a bit pissed.. Btw, Gratz podium

• Sad Sad x 2
  13. danracer2000

danracer2000

Ratings:
    +43
    Now Ross you are a legend in your own mind and in your VR :p. hahaa kidding, when VR will be more advanced i will go for it, it is the next step in racing....but by now i will try to improve and solve my ams crashings!

14. KODIAK

KODIAK
    V8 Supercars is the best! Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    ouch, I get back and neck pain usually, feels like its straining. I may need to lift up my monitor to stop this.

but today, my wrist started hurting me and towards the end, any right turns were agonising.

• Sad Sad x 1
  15. danracer2000

danracer2000

Ratings:
    +43
    wow i was with back pain....should RD offer us a medical insurance with the premium subscription? hahhaa :p

RD: Would RD leave us with our pains alone, or it will help us? :p

16. Luke Russe11

Luke Russe11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    wasnt caused by racing. ive been in pain all day. not the greatest XD

17. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero
    Premium

Ratings:
    +122
    I see that race session yesterday was awful, but anyways sorry to not show up. After fighting with my PC, I joined in the last minutes in practice and then it crashed just before the beggining of Qualifying. Had to format my PC and reinstall AMS.

I'm working to have an stable system so it won't happen again. See ya in friday!

• Like Like x 1