Formula 2000 @ Mugello Full GP - Wednesday February 20th 2013

netkar_f2000_2.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Formula 2000
Track: Mugello Full GP
Weather: dry

18:30 GMT: Practice
20:10 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Race (20 laps, mandatory pit stop)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Bram Hengeveld
  3. Lars Brugman
  4. Sérgio Marques
  5. Anthony Hilton
  6. Adam Farmer
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Great fun. It's been about a year since I last raced and it kinda felt like it after a few laps. Gotta say the tyre model in NKP is unrivaled; I tortured mine on all the off camber corners and, after 10 laps it wasn't happy to go straight. Sergio was too fast, so I just stayed consistent and tidy til the end.
I found a fps trick a few months back: turn off AA ingame and force it on from the video card settings. It allows a big improvement on older systems like mine, I can now run higher resolutions with out too much stuttering going on.

AC is gonna be amazing, esp that lotus 96T F1 car.

It was great to see names from the old days back on track! Congrats Sergio and Daniel on driving so consistently and fast. I struggled a bit, the F2000 is my least used car in nKp - and no practise - but it was still great fun. And Daniel, that 96T is the car I have my eye on as well!

Had some micro stutters every now and then. I think I had them before on this track as well? Not sure. My computer isn't getting any younger :D

Thanks Sergio for the setup, the car felt great. But I'm not suited for these faster cars, quite a few offs and near offs, while being generally slow, LOL.
Ran out of fuel even :unsure: :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years