Track: Aosta semiovalsport
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2x18 laps, rolling starts

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Formula 2000 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins (and equipment) used by Kevin Leu, Andrew Scott, Senad Subasic, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Can Ozcelik, Vaggelis Theodoridis, Albert McSaltens.

[signuplist]76[/signuplist]

Results here

Apologies for the mess with the rolling start. Figured posting it early on in the thread, and mentioning it in the game would be enough, but I didn't expect such a large grid, and so many new players, and some drivers missed it.
Since there is no speed limiter in the game, didn't have a fixed speed in mind, just a nice, safe, single file lap around the track, well below race pace, determined by the leader.

In other news, please try to keep talking to a minimum in quali and race, it's distracting for other drivers. :thanks:

Thanks Vaggelis for the setup, worked great for me, was able to control the slides nicely, and ride the bumps :thanks:

I think i started the mistake who passed the first guy...sry for that i had to see the rule in the forum at least...
We usually start in standard mode+i didnt see it in forum and i messed up..
Pls in next roll start put it with red color cause its something new and maybe other guys didnt see it...

As for race it was good in the first laps with battles here and there.I saw 2-3 retires from server and i want to ask did these guys crashed? or they went on grass stayed behind and they were bored to continue? Cause in the 2nd option its bad cause we loose the point of racing..Also Lars Wylensek missed in one turn and i didnt think he crashes and saw that he retired...or did crashed?

Btw if we roll start,how ill know when to press gas? I mean the first gives the "green light" and if the first press gas just for 1 sec for making his tyres hotter how i will understand?
I never started with this mode and i dont know

Anyway it was a interesting race with almost full grid with ups and downs :tongue:
I had a great time,great combo :drink:

I saw 2-3 retires from server and i want to ask did these guys crashed? or they went on grass stayed behind and they were bored to continue? Cause in the 2nd option its bad cause we loose the point of racing..Also Lars Wylensek missed in one turn and i didnt think he crashes and saw that he retired...or did crashed?

You can check the results file, seems like Sergio and Steffen were hit.

Btw if we roll start,how ill know when to press gas? I mean the first gives the "green light" and if the first press gas just for 1 sec for making his tyres hotter how i will understand?
I never started with this mode and i dont know

The idea was that the race starts at the last corner, full throttle there.

The mistake was mine, should've made it clearer. Expected just the regular guys, who discussed it in the suggestions thread, and figured we'd be fine. Sorry for wasting 20 minutes of race time there.

I just jumped in for a bit, first time driving the car and that layout of aosta. I stalled on start but I was off pace anyways. I had to leave or else I would have stayed but yea I did hit the wall but I would have continued but I had to go. Really nice turnout tho, Great job Senad and everyone who showed up! :)

In single file rolling start you sit behind the car in front of you on the grid, so 2nd behind 1st etc. The pace is slow and steady and usually set by the leader - no too to fast, not too slow. approaching the last turn the leader can speed up and go, with everyone following suit, but there is no overtaking before the start finish line. It is just like an Indy car race on an oval, after a safety car period.

Ye, that was quite a chaotic evening, non the less it was a great combo shame I binned it when we finally managed to race.

About the rolling start, I think you just didn't explain it well enough, I for example had no idea how fast I should be going or if I should wait after the red lights or just go and then see if the field catches up, so yes I think next time you need to take your time on the server and explain everything step by step so everybody knows what to do. You know us racing bunch, when we see green lights the brain turns off. :D

I agree with Kevin, the rolling start is a good idea but must be talk about near the start or always be there someone who forgets about it, maybe set the server with longer wait time before race, so that can be done.

We could also use this on the race topic, together with Daniel description:

About my race, it isn't worth to talk about, see you next week!

I disconnected just before the race finally begun. Some really noob thing happened to me in my first race. When we were waiting for the start i turned off the car. I did it first time ever on f2000, why right this time i dont know. Well anyway than i didnt know how to turn it on again :) My wheel was in position covering the green button so i was panically pressing on everything that looked like a button, but without luck.

Lesson before next race, learn the track but dont forget on your car damnit!

Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of my dad, he has asked me to apologies to everyone for not showing up to the races Wednesday night.

My dad wont be doing any races for a while, he had a small heart attack on Wednesday night.

He said to say "I'll be Back so Keep Ya Pedal to the Metal"

Thank you everyone

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.3%