Track: Aosta semiovalsport
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2x18 laps, rolling starts

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Formula 2000 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins (and equipment) used by Kevin Leu, Andrew Scott, Senad Subasic, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Can Ozcelik, Vaggelis Theodoridis, Albert McSaltens.

[signuplist]76[/signuplist]

Results here

Okay, open wheeler time, unfortunately :tongue:

New sign-up list, courtesy of Dave Stephenson. If you experience any problems, let me (or him) know.

And finally, if anyone has a skin they want to use, post a link to it, and I'll add it to the archive :thanks:

Server is up, rank enabled, after some firewall issues (thanks to Ramon for sorting it out)

If you all agree, we could try a rolling start in this one? Starting slowly off the line, first lap going round slowly and safely, and full speed from the last corner on.
I'd also suggest a single file rolling start, that last oval corner can be tricky on its own.

great feature the sign-in/out button, great job Dave :thumb:

Hey Alessandro nice to see ya mate (waves @ Alessandro) couldn't agree more, it will make life so much easier for the RD staff too :)

no lap record for this circuit on the rank as yet, so we get to put up the first ranked times....nice one :thumbup:

For those that dont have it yet, here's my skinpak http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/netkar-pro-skins-81/badkatracing_final_skinpak-4596/
this contains all my cars, cheers :)

Thanks Andrew, forgot about the whole pack :redface:. Added to the archive.

I had a Jaguar skin I used before, but I guess it got lost with the 1.2 -> 1.3 upgrade. There is a decent number of default skins anyway.

EDIT: rank tool disabled, wasn't reporting anything for this track. Tried a lap on Aosta sport, which is listed on the rank website, and it worked fine, so I guess if the track isn't listed there, it won't work?

I had a Jaguar skin I used before, but I guess it got lost with the 1.2 -> 1.3 upgrade.

Cant you import the skin from 1.2 to 1.3???

EDIT: rank tool disabled, wasn't reporting anything for this track. Tried a lap on Aosta sport, which is listed on the rank website, and it worked fine, so I guess if the track isn't listed there, it won't work?

Yeah, when I was up on the rank I noticed the server wasn't listed, but it didn't dawn on me at the time, had another blonde moment, Lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back