rF2 Formula 2 @ Silverstone - Sunday 16th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Last week i had my first race on AMS...time for me to have my first race on Rf2. Anyone online in a couple of hours for some practice? I'm sure i'll have some questions about the game. Any hud i should download? I like to have a lot of information on screen. Anything else that i should get?

Last week i had my first race on AMS...time for me to have my first race on Rf2. Anyone online in a couple of hours for some practice? I'm sure i'll have some questions about the game. Any hud i should download? I like to have a lot of information on screen. Anything else that i should get?
TrackmapPlugin by Fazor is a good place to start. You'll find it in the mods section/plugins. Also Deltatime plugin I find is a must!!
Sorry I'm not around tonight online though.

TrackmapPlugin by Fazor is a good place to start. You'll find it in the mods section/plugins. Also Deltatime plugin I find is a must!!
Sorry I'm not around tonight online though.
Thank you.
Don't worry about it, i'll figure the rest out. Any idea if the server is up?

Thank you.
Don't worry about it, i'll figure the rest out. Any idea if the server is up?
Looks like you found it Matt, just a quick note your name showed up on the server as BhZ.

If you're using dx11 unfortunately track map and delta won't work, a nice simple one is wedge HUD which is just an updated version of the standard huds in game.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631378778

I've also been working on utilising SIM hub as an overlay with really good success

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.10252/

This is an example of one of my recent version (constantly adding to it)

simhub_zpsjytui50h.jpg

Happy to share this with anyone, you'll just need to make a donation (of any amount) to simhub to unlock the full version

Reactions: BhZ
Some of you may have noticed by now, but the track has a good starting point for the real road. I ran 10 AI around for about an hour at 5x progression, so it will be reasonably grippy when the practice session starts, instead of the ice rink it was prior to this :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%