rF2 Formula 2 @ Sebring 12H - Sunday December 23rd 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had a great night. I love this combi: Formula 2 @ Sebring. I seem to have a bit of "speed" here.

I had a decent start (for once not end up in the wall). :D I passed a few guys, but felt a bit strange when braking (cold brakes and tyres probably)./ When braking in the slow righter at the end of the first sector. my rear brakes locked up and span me, I let my car roll backward on the grass so, people could pass me, someone had to go over the grass to avoid contact. I am sorry to who ever that was (I don't have the names up as it distracts my view).
I was dead last and started to come into a nice pace. Guys made mistakes and I passed one after the other. Half way the race I was in 5th behind Craig and he was like 15 seconds away, so I thought it would be a lonely race from that point, but Craig made a mistake and the gap became like 3 seconds. I was pushing hard to catch him and I did as he had a small off and as I was the hunter, now was the hunted one. I tried to keep up my pace and I could for a couple of laps, but 2 or 3 laps before the finish I was overheating my tyres and lost loads of grip and corner speed. Craig could easily pass me and I pushed hard to keep on his tail, but my tyres wouldn't let me, so settled as 5th.

During the race I talked, but no one said anything back... After the race I noticed my mic was switched off. :roflmao:

Hope to see you guys next week in Fuji, till then: Merry Christmas!!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%