Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:40 GMT Warm-up
19:45 GMT Race - 30 minutes

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Notes:

• Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  • Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Axel Moebius
  2. Matt Horst
  3. Stefan Woudenberg
  4. Will Jackson
  5. Ivan Garcia Nunez
  6. Nathan Robinson
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
UTP:11

I'd be interested in joining this race, but as it will be my first race for any sort of community, let alone this one, could someone hold my hand and guide me through it a bit?

I'd be interested in joining this race, but as it will be my first race for any sort of community, let alone this one, could someone hold my hand and guide me through it a bit?

Hey Will and welcome to fun, lol. I think you'll be fine. It's a club race so, while we still follow the rules, it's not as high intensity as an actual league race would be. The rfactor 2 turnout is on the lite side as well so this is the perfect time to get in and get used to racing within a community. It's a good place to build relationships with other drivers of rfactor 2 so that when it does get released, and leagues come out, you will know the drivers that much better and will be comfortable around them after time. But if you have any questions, most people will answer you.

Sign me up as well Stefan :) The high speed twisty sector 3 at sears point is f***ing awesome in these cars :D

Decent race guys, the tortoise beat the hare in the end! lol.

I hope people don't have any issues with any of the moves I made, I was trying to just keep it clean for my first race!

I thought the one into the final turn on me was a bit agressive. you came in so hot that if I hadnt slowed down to do a switchback, we would have collided. only a club race though so I wont complain too much. Did get a little damage on the contact though :)

Had good speed and was surprised to be on the front row. :)

Start was good, but not good enough to catch Alex. I was watching the mirrors too much that I forgot to pick a good line for turn 2, span and was last. Did catchup and was on the tail of Will into turn 2 where he span. I had to avoid him and had to go wide which made me go off track and span too. He was long gone before I was back on track. Time was too short to catch him back, so decided to do a run for fastest lap, which made me span again and now Alex could overtake me... Now 3rd where I would finish after a repair pit visit. :p

See you guys next race! :)

I thought the one into the final turn on me was a bit agressive. you came in so hot that if I hadnt slowed down to do a switchback, we would have collided. only a club race though so I wont complain too much. Did get a little damage on the contact though :)

I watched the replay back and realised that the unintentional slide was bit longer than I thought! Though darting in hot is just my style, kobayashi style! ;) In hindsight I maybe should have waited till I was nearer your gearbox and made a safer overtake.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%