rF2 Formula 2 @ Palm Beach - Sunday November 11th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
im defenatly not blaming orgization.. i dont know why some could change and some couldint.. i practiced all week in public servers and i did notice it did parc fermee during Q's ..but fuel was always adjustable.. not this time for some reason..

for the rain tho ..
i had read http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/8471-Wet-Surface-on-Dry-Settings
says to set everything green seems to be a problem with the progressing track option atm..

good race for me even tho lots of trouble came up.. started inback finished infront , drove with damage most of the race.. i accedently cut off some1 in the starting laps thinking i was clear to turn in .. better luck nexttime :\

That race just reminded me why RD has died. Poor standards, and poor organisation, unfortunately.
i thought it was great that more people are joining these races. if somebody makes a mistake, try the subtle approach or there will be no members left playing!
ive seen stefan posting races for ages now and more than does his bit so lets give credit where credit is due. gutted i lost connection but sadly, there will be teething issues with this game,

i did;t have a problem with anyone on track. all showed good etiquette and thanks to all who gave me a setup, watched a bit afterwards and was fun. why was teddy;s wheel not moving in cockpit :-S

for me that fuel thingy worked just fine so nobodys fault. could add fuel tune setup whatnot.
not your fault Stefan, some buggy i guess.

fun stuff, 1st open wheelers for me and finished :D
ty all, ty Stefan, and id like to give special thanks to RD beeing alive and kicking...

and now that kicking got involved, ima kick Butcher's arse :D

Chris Butcher
We all dont have the skill to be Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion, and some of us are racing with disabilitys, so less criticism and more frienldy help would be a start.

If someone is struggling, why dont you offer a helping hand rather shouting off about driving standards.
I would love to be as fast as you, but its not going to happen as i dont know where Im going wrong to be able to say, right, thats the way to fix it!

Im sure there are others who feel the same.

If you feel you need a bigger challenge, with better prospects of "by the book" driving, give a moment of your time. You'd be surprised at how many would listen to you.

An attack of what you have just donr there, well it wont win you any popularity awards.

As for the organisation, I think Stefan is doing a stirling job atm. This sim is so buggy, there's no way this is a beta, but laying blame at Stefan's door isnt on. The amount he does to get races going is more than whats called for.
I for one thank him, and I'd happily sign up for his fan club!

I'm not wanting this to feel liike an attack at you Chris, you have one hell of a talent. Just maybe, think twice about sounding off about how someone drives, they maybe driving with massive pain killers in their system, or with one arm/leg/eye. It might be the only way they can get to drive, and RD is a place that has always made everyone welcome.

Please dont try and change that Chris.

@Stefan Woudenberg, It's always difficult to organize sessions, especially on a beta "I'm doing that on an other FR race community". It's necessary to learn errors to reach the perfection. I am sure that the next one will be much better. Compared has last week, it had more world there.

What is the next one? ;)

Great race. Had a lot of fun. And I wouldn't worry about the config problems. Beta always is problems, and it's out here for us to try and help ISI fix them. And I've played released games with much more problems that this one. So have fun with this races, and get mad if future leagues are bad organized, but not for now.

Keep up the good work!

Chris Butcher
We all dont have the skill to be Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion, and some of us are racing with disabilitys, so less criticism and more frienldy help would be a start.

If someone is struggling, why dont you offer a helping hand rather shouting off about driving standards.
I would love to be as fast as you, but its not going to happen as i dont know where Im going wrong to be able to say, right, thats the way to fix it!

Im sure there are others who feel the same.

If you feel you need a bigger challenge, with better prospects of "by the book" driving, give a moment of your time. You'd be surprised at how many would listen to you.

An attack of what you have just donr there, well it wont win you any popularity awards.

As for the organisation, I think Stefan is doing a stirling job atm. This sim is so buggy, there's no way this is a beta, but laying blame at Stefan's door isnt on. The amount he does to get races going is more than whats called for.
I for one thank him, and I'd happily sign up for his fan club!

I'm not wanting this to feel liike an attack at you Chris, you have one hell of a talent. Just maybe, think twice about sounding off about how someone drives, they maybe driving with massive pain killers in their system, or with one arm/leg/eye. It might be the only way they can get to drive, and RD is a place that has always made everyone welcome.

Please dont try and change that Chris.

I agree completely with what you say. I would be willing to let it slide, but the driver in question did it to me multiple times. You would think they would learn after the first time. In all honesty I don't have the time to create a proper incident report, so maybe I was a bit harsh in my last post, so apologies for that.

In terms of speed - first and foremost practice ;) That's where most of the speed will come over setup.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back