rF2 Formula 2 @ Mills Metro Park - Sunday 14th of July 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Grat's Dino ! podium and finishers :thumbsup:

Nice race guys i didn't manage any practise as you may have already guessed lol but still managed to have some great fun the changing conditions was awesome fun with some nice driving from everyone. You really feel like going into the unknown with your throttle seeing if lines up to full dry speed again.
I got a great start to i was around p4 upto t3 i slight touch someone and lose it a bit but i manage to keep it pointed in the correct way and rejoin . As Andy says me him and Davy had a up and down passed and back with mistakes and weather and thought i had at least a few places up until near the end but i started losing them all :giggle: , it did feel like my tires had enough fl was 20% last i seen and damaged fwing i was really struggling in slow corners and couldn't stop them coming passed :thumbsup:.
Cyas next time thanks rd, Ian and participants.

Thanks for racing, strange but fun race :p

Qualy was funny with the track drying up in super-speed mode. Had perfect timing for my last lap with the dryest possible track taking pole from David who get almost as good a timing with his good lap :D

R: No idea how the track was in the beginning of the race as there seem to be no indicator for that and my plugin wasn't working right either during the race... Only thing I read was sunny conditions on the side of the screen and I went with slicks.
Never tested wets and had no idea if they were even working anyway.

David had a better start it seems, but went a bit straight on turn1 and I could crawl past him with my slicks on the (somewhat) wet-track.

Then I just drove 19 laps with my slicks trying to stay on track and to somehow figure out the current grip levels :x3:

I think it started and stopped raining a couple of times; not really sure what really happened most times. The track went from grey to pitchblack and other strange stuff, also the sky went from perfect summer day to superstorm back to perfect summer a couple of times in absurd timeframes :cautious:

Interesting experience and I'm looking forward to anothe race with you guys soon :)

btw: epic finishing rate (almost 100%) ;)

I don't know how some of you started an finished with the same tires. I started off by screwing up thinking it was a 45 min. race, made a last minute change to the wet tires. They don't last long, switched to dry only to switch back towards the end after a couple of spin offs :/

As always great fun and hope to make it next time. Great clean racing. Cheers!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 247 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 163 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%