Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F2
Car: ISI Forumla 2
Track: Malaysia
Mod: RACEDEPARTMENT Wk12 Club Mod Click here
Weather: Dry

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock
Practice start time: GMT 20.00
Qualification start time: GMT 20.30 (1 lap)
WarmUp start time: GMT 20.40
Race start time: GMT 20.45 (30 Minutes)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
  1. Justin Swan
  2. Iosu Garcia
  3. Craig Booth
  4. Robert vd Heide
  5. Axel Moebius
  6. Pete Bone
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
utp:1

Got a shock in practise. Full blown wet weather! Man those things are impossible in full wet conditions.

me too man
while in netcar pro 1.3 i love thinderstorms,,especially the sound :D
normally a car with downforce should keep a bit of grip till its really wet
but this was only damp with Sunny weather.

Well, that was interesting. Not a great fan of these cars, or single seaters in general really. Decided to join up in practice to see what happens. I like the track, so continued on and raced.

First race went alright, till I went off, and got slammed into by a blind sighted car, probably due to the dust and smoke.

Restarted the race with 4 of us. Mostly a lonely race. Had a good battle with Craig for a bit, but he eventually dropped out.

Pace got better as I learnt more about the car and track. Could manage to keep Axel in sight, but I reckon he was just going slow ;) Tried to catch up, but a few mistakes cost time. Rain was interesting, but ISI really need to work the rain and wet better. It was like F1 2010/11 where the track went from really dry to suddenly wet and no grip in a matter of seconds.

2nd out of 3 finishers. Need more people. Once you get the hang of the cars, get rid of the understeer and control the throttle, then they're ok to drive.

Well i'm trying to hop in but mod manager tells me that I dont have the correct version for malaysia when I try to install week 12 mod.. I looked through downloads and failed to find the circuit, how does one fix "unknown base cmp for Malaysia v1.2" error?

Edit: sorted my problem with the combination of installing formula 3.5s and going to "manage mods" on multiplayer server list screen and choosing week 12 mod. Probably can't do it again but I guess malaysia came from formula renault package and got updated to 1.2 with the later updates and so on. Silly to be honest but hey, beta.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%