rF2 Formula 2 @ Istanbul Park - Mon 14 November 2022 *Setup Included*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I like Silverstone, always a great track, or Zandvoort, the new version, hasn't been raced in a while I think (or I missed it :D )
Monaco...or the 'Ring. Heck, IoM even, that a f..... manly track. I like a challenge on top of a score to settle :p

Edit: On a more serious note - Baku. There's a good version out there thats been used for esports, according to Youtube...
Silverstone, Baku or Portimao are great choices I reckon for these cars. Maybe even Albert Park or Mexico City if I can find a mod for the latter.

Zandvoort is something I don't plan to run on anything higher than F3, as I believe it is too tight and narrow for F1 and F2, as shown by the past two Dutch GPs. But I'll definitely put Zandvoort high on the list of tracks to use in the near future.

Silverstone, Baku or Portimao are great choices I reckon for these cars. Maybe even Albert Park or Mexico City if I can find a mod for the latter.

Zandvoort is something I don't plan to run on anything higher than F3, as I believe it is too tight and narrow for F1 and F2, as shown by the past two Dutch GPs. But I'll definitely put Zandvoort high on the list of tracks to use in the near future.
Is there a legal version of Baku out there? I remember Ole saying there wasn't some time ago. Would be an awesome track to race though

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%