rF2 Formula 2 @ Interlagos (Sao Paulo) - Fri 09Mar18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm in ;)
Do we have inverted grid or something for the second and third game?
I'll add you to the list right away. :thumbsup:

There shall not be a reversed grid for any of the races; this is something that we no longer do in any of our club events, in any game, due to the problems that it has caused in the past.

I'll add you to the list right away. :thumbsup:

There shall not be a reversed grid for any of the races; this is something that we no longer do in any of our club events, in any game, due to the problems that it has caused in the past.
I understand. I've seen some races though using the finishing position of the first race as starting position for the second. Would that be possible?

I understand. I've seen some races though using the finishing position of the first race as starting position for the second. Would that be possible?
This is something that we tend to avoid as well, due to the administrative work that needs to be carried out between races - this is not fair on the event organiser, who is also participating for fun. Furthermore, it is not especially fair to reorder the grid for subsequent races based on the previous race result - while those who finished towards the front will be benefited, drivers towards the back of the pack are penalised even further, which ultimately takes the enjoyment out of events.

This is something that we tend to avoid as well, due to the administrative work that needs to be carried out between races - this is not fair on the event organiser, who is also participating for fun. Furthermore, it is not especially fair to reorder the grid for subsequent races based on the previous race result - while those who finished towards the front will be benefited, drivers towards the back of the pack are penalised even further, which ultimately takes the enjoyment out of events.
No problem. I saw that being done on AC for the Lamborghini ST races and it was managed directly by the server, without the intervention of an admin. I thought rF2 could handle this the same way.

I thought rF2 could handle this the same way.
No, unfortunately not - in rFactor 2 an administrator would be required to manually set the grid in this instance because there is no support for multiple races. I'm not sure if there is any support for this in Assetto Corsa either, but it does at least seem possible to automatically set the order of the grid according to the previous race result.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%