Formula 1800 @ Prato Full GP - Wednesday October 27, 2010

Keep in mind this event is about fun and respect, winning is secondary.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM

Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 click here to purchase online for EUR 19.90

Class: Formula 1800
Track: Prato full gp
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:15 GMT
Race: 19:30 GMT ( 2 x 15 laps )

Special note: After race 1 we will run qualy again to determine the second race starting grid.

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Special Note: TeamSpeak is strongly advised. Guide to set up TS can be found here!

what am I doing wrong all this car does is sliiiiide? Shifting down to second gear I gotta blip the throttle to keep it from locking up

spend three hours tonight, can't mangae to keep it on track argh! no ai to study the racing line and gear shifts, and nobody on the practice server. this is the most simmy sim that ever was :p

what am I doing wrong all this car does is sliiiiide? Shifting down to second gear I gotta blip the throttle to keep it from locking up

spend three hours tonight, can't mangae to keep it on track argh! no ai to study the racing line and gear shifts, and nobody on the practice server. this is the most simmy sim that ever was :p

Yeah, but there's always the telemetry thing, if you can get people to share :D

Let me know when you plan to practice, and I'll join.

If you see that there's people in GVRs server No2 don't hesitate to join. We prefer to practice there because we can change the server from practice to race or quals.
Reminding the password is '' rd_enduro '' :cool:

Almost every night we do some practice around 19:00 - 21:00 (GTM time)

I can't do a single clean lap in this :D. Luckily, still have a couple of hours before the race, I hope I'll learn how to keep it facing forward.

EDIT: Tried your setup Lee, if you can drive 32 with it, you're the king of the universe :pray:
Max rear ARB is suicidal

Congrats GVRT guys, great lap times tonight.

I was nowhere close to anyone's pace, so used the race to get acquainted with the car, and online racing.
Race 2 was more fun though, Paul and I were driving very close for a couple of laps, no contact. That was fun :). Too bad you went wide in turn 1 later.

Someone fast was behind us, for some reason :). Chris, I think?
When Paul went off, he quickly caught up with me. I wanted to go as fast as possible. That usually means I'm about to crash. Went wide in T2, onto the grass, lost control, and eventually ended up in front of him in T3. Sorry about that :sorry:

Thanks Bjorn, and sorry you had to leave your beer for a few minutes :D

Here are a couple of totally random screenshots:

nkscrformula1800prato10.jpg

Haha Excellent screenshots Senad!:D

yeah it was really fun, glad I stayed for the second race, even though I ended up in the barriers twice, after the second crash I had to call it quits. But hey I finished the first heat (2 laps down):tongue:

looking forward to the next round!

really thank you guys for your setups!!! i'm sad that i wasn't able to be one of yours yesterday :( but i will practice a bit because this game is a lot fun and with your set i can learn from them and also i know how much i can push and how much i can reach with it!! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%