Formula 1800 @ Brands hatch wednesday December 29th 2010

a ban for being the fastest driver? hahahaha :D

guys i'm sorry again i think i can't race tommorrow 'cause i'm sick right now probably because of staying up late last night waiting for the race only to find out that we are 1 day ahead of the host's country. btw 20:00gmt is 4am here and i don't think i can get up that early tommorrow as i'm sick :(

this is already the second time i backed off from an RD race, sorry guys.. i hope to race with you soon. i love F1800 and wish i'll have the opportunity of drive this car in a race in RD.

a ban for being the fastest driver? hahahaha :D

guys i'm sorry again i think i can't race tommorrow 'cause i'm sick right now probably because of staying up late last night waiting for the race only to find out that we are 1 day ahead of the host's country. btw 20:00gmt is 4am here and i don't think i can get up that early tommorrow as i'm sick :(

this is already the second time i backed off from an RD race, sorry guys.. i hope to race with you soon. i love F1800 and wish i'll have the opportunity of drive this car in a race in RD.

Ouch, 4AM :eek:

Get well soon :good:

I'll say it again. I certainly don't have much experience and aren't a very good driver, but I like this car, because it's such a pain to keep on the track. I think it's teaching me to keep control harmony. It responds so quickly and definitely to mistakes that it leaves no doubt when you are not doing what you should. Hard to learn bad habits with her. A good teacher, I think.

When I learned to fly, I learned in the typical tri-gear airplane which makes you lazy. If you land a little crooked, no worries, the nosewheel geometry will straighten things out for you. Then I got my tailwheel endorsement and bought an old tailwheel plane. That plane keeps me honest. If I land the least bit crooked, I know it! And I fight to get her straight. Flying her teaches me to use all three control axes together. I think of this F1800 like I think of my Chief, a machine ready to bite you if you don't do things right, but a pleasure to play with when you do.

First corner will be a disaster chaps if we are not careful as it's down hill and these cars with cold brakes and tyres are an accidernt waiting to happen. So lets keep it clean please, so everyone can settle down and enjoy the race. Nothing worse than working your socks of with praccy to have it ended by T1

First corner will be a disaster chaps if we are not careful as it's down hill and these cars with cold brakes and tyres are an accidernt waiting to happen. So lets keep it clean please, so everyone can settle down and enjoy the race. Nothing worse than working your socks of with praccy to have it ended by T1

Here's a thought, some people use it in GTR2 events. No overtaking until the first corner. Corner entry at <100km/h, and corner exit at race speed

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back