Formula 1 United States Grand Prix Details Released

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
Tavo Hellmund, managing partner of Full Throttle Productions LP, revealed Red McCombs as the primary investor for the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix™ racing project. McCombs, a business and sports legend, is committing financial resources, experience and the business relationships of McCombs Partners to complement Hellmund and his extensive motorsports’ background.

Hellmund and McCombs Partners have been working on potential site development as well as event and facility infrastructure. The end result will present one of the world’s most prestigious sporting events and the first ever purpose-built Formula One facility in the United States.

Hellmund, an Austin native, event promoter and former race car driver, has had a lifetime affinity for Formula One racing and has spent the last three years working to deliver the return of Formula One racing to the U.S. with his hometown of Austin as the event’s backdrop.

“This project has been a tremendous undertaking,” stated Hellmund. “But for at least the next decade, Texas will host a global sporting event on an annual basis in a new world-class multipurpose facility. Knowing that our hard work is being rewarded and that my dream is becoming a reality is extremely gratifying.

Read More...

63779094b7c3ad7021e9fab5ae37372471126eee.jpeg

They won't have to go far for oil either :D

I don't know about when the best time for good temps is but if its hot enough to make the tyres marginal I would settle for that.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back